The Student Room Group

maths tmr edexcel paper 3h omg

scared asf
I'm doing the paper tomorrow as well. Good luck to you and don't worry I'm sure it will be fine!
Do last year's paper because it was the hardest one released so far (I think) so if you do well in that, it'll be fine cause I don't think they'll do it that hard this year because of all the outrage.
I'm actually gonna die
Original post by stressedtaissia
I'm actually gonna die

That's me with History :P
I've done 7 past papers since last night lol.

It's the last day, so what I'm doing it doing as many papers as I can and highlighting my weak points. Then ASAP revise them thoroughly. Also go to all meh prayers and pray to god that test easy plus grade boundaries are low lol.
Original post by stressedtaissia
I'm actually gonna die

I'm really scared too. I've been stuck on. C/b border since I started year 11 and it hasn't changed since 😪 😳 I'm doing OCR GCSE maths tomorrow. You'll we be fine though if you put the hard work it will pay off . Good luck and all the very best in the future 🐵 Oh and if anyone is going to die it's me
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Federerr
I've done 7 past papers since last night lol.

It's the last day, so what I'm doing it doing as many papers as I can and highlighting my weak points. Then ASAP revise them thoroughly. Also go to all meh prayers and pray to god that test easy plus grade boundaries are low lol.

How have you done/answered 7 past papers paper today in such a short time ????????? Oh and apparently u shouldnt do past papers on the last day
Original post by X_Hope_X
How have you done/answered 7 past papers paper today in such a short time ????????? Oh and apparently u shouldnt do past papers on the last day

How comes?
I did my maths edexcel igcse in January, the 3H was really hard, but somehow I still came out with a really good mark and got the A* overall. Though I was really panicking after the 3H, the 4H was far easier so I think that must have brought up my mark. I just did all of the past papers since 2004 to revise, which really helped as some of the questions in the actual exam were really similar to past questions which I knew how to do. Good luck and you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by Federerr
How comes?

Idk..... Please answer my question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending