The Student Room Group

did anyone find the p1 exam edexcel hard 2016?

basically im dead meat because i could of sworn i didn't kno shiz today so who has the unofficial mark scheme before i fall into my deep thoughts onto being a stripper
Original post by degmohassan
basically im dead meat because i could of sworn i didn't kno shiz today so who has the unofficial mark scheme before i fall into my deep thoughts onto being a stripper

It was ridiculous. I too need this mark scheme!! I think it'll be quite low
I found it hard, but the grade boundaries should be lower. At least it was actual physics:redface:
I found it hard as well if it was current boundaries i dont know if i even got a C
RIP anyone who didn't revise waves.

The other two tests were kinda easy, so I think this Physics paper balances out people's grades.
worst paper I've seen, everyone came out feeling like crying :frown: did 3 past papers this morning and it wasn't even comparable, the questions were just confusing
(edited 7 years ago)
found is quite hard too
Original post by weste1602
worst paper I've seen, everyone came out feeling like crying :frown: did 3 past papers this morning and it wasn't even comparable

Man!! I dint speak to anyone after the exam....I quietly left the exam hall caught the public bus and went home.Slept till evening..and my day went on..it was really difficult.:frown:
Original post by Kk1999
Man!! I dint speak to anyone after the exam....I quietly left the exam hall caught the public bus and went home.Slept till evening..and my day went on..it was really difficult.:frown:

top set year 11 left the exam and we couldn't even look at our teacher cause we felt that bad! :frown:
there was so much maths. :frown:
Reply 10
worst paper I've seen, everyone came out feeling like crying :frown: did 3 past papers this morning and it wasn't even comparable, the questions were just confusing

I'm on the same page as you all here!! I've done all of the past papers this week and I was getting 55-60 marks, but I'll genuinely be surprised if I even pass this one. Devastatingly hard!
Original post by TJ2001
I'm on the same page as you all here!! I've done all of the past papers this week and I was getting 55-60 marks, but I'll genuinely be surprised if I even pass this one. Devastatingly hard!

on the past papers we felt like we knew everything, maybe making the occasionally silly mistake but with this we had to guess the majority of the answers
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TJ2001

BTW..Whats their benefit in making the paper so difficult??..Anyways its already one of the most demanding boards in the WORLD.....And still they are making it difficult session by session:frown:
Reply 13
on the past papers we felt like we knew everything, maybe making the occasionally silly mistake but with this we had to guess the majority of the answers
I had to do a lot of guessing, glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. All we can hope for now is low boundaries. :smile:
What was those six markers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Kk1999
BTW..Whats their benefit in making the paper so difficult??..Anyways its already one of the most demanding boards in the WORLD.....And still they are making it difficult session by session:frown:
I agree completely!! The paper was rediculously difficult. I think a lot of the wording was cryptic too which just added to the difficulty.
Original post by TJ2001
I had to do a lot of guessing, glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. All we can hope for now is low boundaries. :smile:

it was the fact that i had to guess so much it made me doubt any other answers :frown: hoping for ridiculously low grade boundaries! :smile:
For dc i wrote current that 'travels in one direction only' not flows in one direction. Will they mark is wrong?

Only question im worried bout bcs i probably just failed thia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending