The Student Room Group

Edexcel: Business studies 1 - intro to small business

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has got any revision notes, or any useful online resources to revise from? For my Edexcel business Unit1 Exam!
Thanks
Original post by jjj99
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has got any revision notes, or any useful online resources to revise from? For my Edexcel business Unit1 Exam!
Thanks

How did you find it? I thought it was a great paper!
Reply 2
Original post by SophFlorence
How did you find it? I thought it was a great paper!

It was great!
Original post by jjj99
It was great!

Good! What did you get for the patent question?!
Reply 4
Good! What did you get for the patent question?!

I know I did good, but I can't remember which questions! Is it the one where it gave tick boxes to Job description, application form and that?
Original post by jjj99
I know I did good, but I can't remember which questions! Is it the one where it gave tick boxes to Job description, application form and that?

No, that's recruitment process documents. It was the benefits to having a patent. The boxes I ticked were A&E, PROVES OWNERSHIP OF BUSINESS IDEA/PROCESS& NO OTHER INDIVIDUAL CAN COPY THE BRAND NAME.
Reply 6
No, that's recruitment process documents. It was the benefits to having a patent. The boxes I ticked were A&E, PROVES OWNERSHIP OF BUSINESS IDEA/PROCESS& NO OTHER INDIVIDUAL CAN COPY THE BRAND NAME.

Yh, that's what I ticked, wasn't it tick 2 boxes?
Reply 7
I think copyright is the brand name, not sure though
Reply 8
A patent for an invention is the grant of a property right to the inventor. Patents are granted for new, useful and non-obvious inventions for a period of 20 years from the filing date of a patent application, and provide the right to exclude others from exploiting the invention during that period.
Yeah it was 2 boxes

Posted from TSR Mobile
And Seb, that's very true. Oops, may have got that wrong:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending