High grade boundaries i think
I wrote vibrations for question 2 :frown:
Original post by charliej2802
Did anyone else put 22 degrees, think i messed it up

same!! i think you had to minus it from 100
anyone do foundation ?
Reply 45
Original post by Snoozinghamster
Anyone remember what the question was for the one after the 78 degrees one. It was something to do with power output. My friends said something about multiplying by 60. And I didn't do that!!!

The answer was something to do with watts if that helps!

I think it was average P = E/t = 46,200kWh/2h = 23,100W
Original post by milolj
What did people put for the similarities between infrared and micro waves?

I put they can travel in a vacuum and they transfer energy - don't know if I'm right though
Original post by Snoozinghamster
Anyone remember what the question was for the one after the 78 degrees one. It was something to do with power output. My friends said something about multiplying by 60. And I didn't do that!!!

The answer was something to do with watts if that helps!

Yh you had to multiply the 2 hrs by 3600 and get the time in seconds and the final answer would be in watts. I got 6.42 watts
Original post by trishka
I added it to the 100 to get 122

I think you had to subtract it as it was a temp decrease to get 78
Original post by tahsin360
Yh you had to multiply the 2 hrs by 3600 and get the time in seconds and the final answer would be in watts. I got 6.42 watts

I got that too

Yeah i got that. Did u get 78 degrees

that's what I did

Noooooo 7200 seconds for 2 hours
Will i get the mark for one of the first if i put the wavelenght was similar to the insect rather than the same as?
I made he same mistake but think you can still get two marks for the working out of tempretre difference and applying the data in the specific heat capacity equation
Original post by alidas147
Will i get the mark for one of the first if i put the wavelenght was similar to the insect rather than the same as?

I don't think so because similar could suggest greater or larger, don't worry I said greater haha
Original post by charliej2802
Did anyone else put 22 degrees, think i messed it up

I got this too
for why france use nuclear could you say that it's cheaper and the others are unreliable, (that nuclear can be made whenever needed?)
Original post by milolj
What did people put for the similarities between infrared and micro waves?

They both travel at the speed of light
They both can travel through a vacuum
I put echo location for the echo question😭😭 do you think I'll get the mark?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending