The Student Room Group

Awkward fart situations

Name your worst fart situation ...if you dare
Reply 1
Probably farting during an exam when it was dead silent and during other quiet times like church. You hope its a silent one but in times like that, it never is :colondollar: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Probably farting during an exam when it was dead silent and during other quiet times like church. You hope its a silent one but in times like that, it never is :colondollar: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaah Mine was at ballet. I was running quickly to my friends and each step I took I farted (I took 3 steps and stopped) :facepalm::grin:
In Year 9, a teacher was telling me & a few of my friends off. The moment he turned around after he finished his tirade, I farted really loudly.

He quickened his pace.
Original post by GlassyMarbles
In Year 9, a teacher was telling me & a few of my friends off. The moment he turned around after he finished his tirade, I farted really loudly.

He quickened his pace.

Did you fart on purpose?
Original post by Sarah sahara
Did you fart on purpose?

Would be a talent(/curse) to be able to fart on demand
Original post by Namita Gurung
Would be a talent(/curse) to be able to fart on demand

I didn't mean it aha we were in a hall too so it echoed :listen::nah:
Did you fart on purpose?

nope ahaha, I was such a goody two-shoes that I wouldn't even dream of it. I was mortified after I did it:biggrin:
Once in class, my friend got annoyed with the person that she sat next to so she farted on her hand...:indiff:
Original post by Anonymous
Once in class, my friend got annoyed with the person that she sat next to so she farted on her hand...:indiff:

That's pretty gross:nah:
Hahaah Mine was at ballet. I was running quickly to my friends and each step I took I farted (I took 3 steps and stopped) :facepalm::grin:

thats legit so funny!
i do it going up the stairs hahaha
Original post by shawtyb
thats legit so funny!
i do it going up the stairs hahaha

ahaha I do it when I laugh too hard :indiff: :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending