The Student Room Group

Prom crush

I have some huge crush on this girl and I want to ask her for prom. The problem is, I havent even had a proper conversation with her yet and I just want to talk to her and get to know her. True that seems easy, but shes constantly surrounded by her friends and I never have chances to talk to her...what should I do? :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have some huge crush on this girl and I want to ask her for prom. The problem is, I havent even had a proper conversation with her yet and I just want to talk to her and get to know her. True that seems easy, but shes constantly surrounded by her friends and I never have chances to talk to her...what should I do? :frown:

Do you have her on Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by IAmNero
Do you have her on Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but I've heard that its better to ask face to face. Also my friend asked her a long time ago if she thought I was attractive and she said yes but he lacks confidence...so I think asking on facebook will just show that im not confident

what have you got to lose? you'll finish college (im assuming this is the end of year 13 prom) in a few weeks and probably never see her again if you don't!
here are the options;

-if she says yes then you win
-if she says no politely then you didn't lose anything, you'll never see her again and you can get on with your life etc
-if she says no and embarrasses you infront of lots of people by rejecting you harshly- she just shows herself to be a bit of a pr!ck and no one else will dare ask her to prom and she will go alone.
- if you dont ask her then you'll have to live with the regret of not knowing what her answer would have been.
Reply 4
Original post by alice.ronalene
what have you got to lose? you'll finish college (im assuming this is the end of year 13 prom) in a few weeks and probably never see her again if you don't!
here are the options;

-if she says yes then you win
-if she says no politely then you didn't lose anything, you'll never see her again and you can get on with your life etc
-if she says no and embarrasses you infront of lots of people by rejecting you harshly- she just shows herself to be a bit of a pr!ck and no one else will dare ask her to prom and she will go alone.
- if you dont ask her then you'll have to live with the regret of not knowing what her answer would have been.

Thank you, that really helped :smile:
Thank you, that really helped :smile:

np
have you decided what youre gonna do??:awesome:
Reply 6
Have you ever spoken to her before? I think you should just GO FOR IT! Ask her out and if she's says no so what! Just do it, you'll never know unless you try!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by alice.ronalene
np
have you decided what youre gonna do??:awesome:

Im not sure, I may ask her normally. What would you say I should do
what would i do?
- straight to the point
- preferably without anyone else there
- tell them i liked them and would love it if they wanted to be my date to prom

any normal girl would be flattered and accept there and then i know i would
good luck hope she says yes! :h: