The Student Room Group

Igcse edexcel physics exam

Hi guys, how did ur exam go if u don ethis exam? What ?'s did u find hard!?

Scroll to see replies

it was pretty hard :/ there weren't a lot of calculations and a lot of writing questions. hopefully the grade boundary will be lower
Reply 2
Rip my dreams
That physics exam couldnt of gone any worse, literally what even was that, im praying for what is left of my future after that exam
Please tell me what you think the grade boundaries will be to give me some piece of mind
I'm guessing this was Edexcel Paper 1 IGCSE? Because that was hard :frown: I just wish stuff we actually get taught came up, WHY DOESNT REFRACTICE INDEX HAVE A UNIT WTF
Original post by fuzi8n137
I'm guessing this was Edexcel Paper 1 IGCSE? Because that was hard :frown: I just wish stuff we actually get taught came up, WHY DOESNT REFRACTICE INDEX HAVE A UNIT WTF

That question though :s-smilie:

Ikr it wasn't even on the specification
It was pretty challenging, some of the questions were quite ambiguous too :/
What is the answer for the bear questions??
What is the answer for the vernier caliber and averaging thingy?? Why would it give a different values??
AND WHAT IS THE TOTAL MARKS FOR THE LAST QUESTION???
Please guys help!!!:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
i think really messed up this paper!!
(edited 7 years ago)
the diver question!
It was harder than the paper which got 118/180 as A*. Speaks for itself really, grade boundaries better be dead low.
Original post by Banterbruvv
It was harder than the paper which got 118/180 as A*. Speaks for itself really, grade boundaries better be dead low.

118/180 A*
Bloody hell what year was that for
Original post by maths_geek234
118/180 A*
Bloody hell what year was that for

Jan 2013 i believe
My friend worked it out in the exam lol, it's because some is in a ratio so can't be expressed as a unit
Reply 15

i said because n=sin i/sin r or something so the sin councils out and the sin is what makes it degrees
(edited 7 years ago)
Polar bears... honestly I never knew they had black skin
Original post by zaggalicious
Polar bears... honestly I never knew they had black skin

i also didn't know that and its questions were similar or it was just me i think!!!!!
Reply 18
yea hopefully as it was quite hard the grade boundaries will be low
Original post by maths_geek234
Please tell me what you think the grade boundaries will be to give me some piece of mind

Lol i feel exactly the same! For an A* its 80%

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending