The Student Room Group

Rate your SQA exams

Haven't see one of these threads this year and I'm bored so rate your exams with the level, subject and either :biggrin:, :smile:, :s-smilie: or :frown:.

AH english: :smile:
AH maths: :biggrin:
AH chem: :s-smilie:
AH physics: :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
N5 Chemistry :biggrin:
N5 English :smile:
N5 French :smile:
N5 Geography :biggrin:
N5 Graph Com :smile:
N5 Maths :smile:
N5 Physics :biggrin:
Only done 2 so far as I have business and modern studies left lol.

Higher Geography :biggrin:
Higher Media :biggrin:
Higher Geography :biggrin:
Higher English :smile:
Higher Maths :biggrin:
Higher Physics :smile:

Only art left, I hope that goes okay too
Nat 5 maths :biggrin:
Nat 5 English :s-smilie: Scottish text questions were hard
Nat 5 French :biggrin:
Nat 5 physics :biggrin:
Nat 5 chemistry :smile:
Nat 5 geography :smile:
Nat 5 admin :biggrin:
Nat 5 German not done probably :biggrin:
Nat 5 Spanish not done probably :biggrin:
Reply 5
Here goes!
N5 Geography :s-smilie:
N5 Maths :smile:
N5 Engineering :biggrin:
N5 French :s-smilie:
N5 Chemistry :smile:
N5 Physics :biggrin:
N5 Biology :biggrin:
N5 Maths :biggrin:
N5 French :smile:
N5 Chemistry :biggrin:
N5 Physics :smile:
And Spanish tomorrow!
Reply 7
Higher Biology :frown:
Higher Chemistry :smile:
Higher English :frown:
Higher Maths :biggrin:
Higher Physics :smile:
Reply 8
AH Biology :smile:
AH English :biggrin:
AH History :biggrin:
AH Chem :biggrin:
AH Bio :biggrin:
Higher Physics :biggrin:
H Bio :smile:/:s-smilie: (some questions were weird and tricky)
N5 Physics :smile: (straight forward paper with some challenging questions as expected)
H Urdu :biggrin: (i'm fluent in this language)
N5 Maths :frown: *cry*
H English :biggrin: (this exam was like a gods gift apart from some close reading questions)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sameehaiqbal
H Bio :smile:/:s-smilie: (some questions were weird and tricky)
N5 Physics :smile: (straight forward paper with some challenging questions as expected)
H Urdu :biggrin: (i'm fluent in this language)
N5 Maths :frown: *cry*
H English :biggrin: (this exam was like a gods gift apart from some close reading questions)

hahahahaha N5maths, are you serious?!? lololol good luck for higher then:wink:
Haha the amount of abuse I've had for doing National 5's is unreal. I don't understand it tbh.

**** off bruv you're just mad cos only 28 brainless people have signed your brainless shite petition. If you need a petition to pass AH Physics then good luck with your entire career love :wink:

Don't listen to him, I thought doing nat 5s in s5/ s6 are ok. Didn't think that there was a problem in doing them in s5 /s6 😳
Don't worry, I'm sure maths went ok for you
Original post by hugeJamesS
isn't there a petition for nat5 maths? and AH physics is clearly more difficult than N5maths so...nice one

and i have 6 As at higher so i think I'm pretty set for my career, cheers babe

Correct - there is a petition for N5 Maths which the SQA flatly pissed over. They said they don't give a ****. Haha nowadays theres a petition for everything when people realise they didn't prepare enough for their exams. Theres a petition for Higher English. Theres a petition for National 5 Maths. And now you've made a petition for AH physics. Doesn't mean I support the idea of petitions as I haven't signed either of them because it doesn't make a difference to whether the grade boundaries get lowered or not.

If you're really that clever, then why are you making a petition for? The SQA aren't going to look at your petition of 28 people who have signed and be like "Aw, poor wee James couldn't finish the paper on time, lets lower the grade boundaries" - they're going to look at the overall marks of everybody and accordingly lower them. So you're just wasting your time. I suggest you stop posting in EVERY thread and focus on your next exam.

Especially the fact that you expect people who haven't even sat the paper to sign the petition. We weren't there during the exam so you could just be making this whole thing up because you want an easier grade. So why do you expect National 5 students to sign your AH petition? I think it's a bit ridiculous. Good luck for your career.
Original post by Larissa14
Don't listen to him, I thought doing nat 5s in s5/ s6 are ok. Didn't think that there was a problem in doing them in s5 /s6 😳

do you want a straw?

I'll probably just stop commenting on threads now because people automatically think that because I'm doing N5's and Highers during S5 makes me automatically stupid.

I know what I'm doing. I'll be finishing off my highers in S6 so I'll have all the highers I need. I don't need other peoples judgement on my capability of Highers. :smile:

Thanks x
do you want a straw?

?????
Correct - there is a petition for N5 Maths which the SQA flatly pissed over. They said they don't give a ****. Haha nowadays theres a petition for everything when people realise they didn't prepare enough for their exams. Theres a petition for Higher English. Theres a petition for National 5 Maths. And now you've made a petition for AH physics. Doesn't mean I support the idea of petitions as I haven't signed either of them because it doesn't make a difference to whether the grade boundaries get lowered or not.

If you're really that clever, then why are you making a petition for? The SQA aren't going to look at your petition of 28 people who have signed and be like "Aw, poor wee James couldn't finish the paper on time, lets lower the grade boundaries" - they're going to look at the overall marks of everybody and accordingly lower them. So you're just wasting your time. I suggest you stop posting in EVERY thread and focus on your next exam.

Especially the fact that you expect people who haven't even sat the paper to sign the petition. We weren't there during the exam so you could just be making this whole thing up because you want an easier grade. So why do you expect National 5 students to sign your AH petition? I think it's a bit ridiculous. Good luck for your career.

all of my 4 AH exams are done so i've got a bit of time:wink:

and the sensible nat 5 people who are going to be doing highers next year would realise that if enough of a fuss is made, the following year's exams (at least at H and AH level) are always a lot easier, such as this years Higher vs last years one. but i guess you were too stupid to realise, considering your current academic situation
?????

it might help you to suck up to her a bit better
all of my 4 AH exams are done so i've got a bit of time:wink:

and the sensible nat 5 people who are going to be doing highers next year would realise that if enough of a fuss is made, the following year's exams (at least at H and AH level) are always a lot easier, such as this years Higher vs last years one. but i guess you were too stupid to realise, considering your current academic situation

Your argument is invalid because the SQA responded to the N5 Maths petition and said the exam was fair for all candidates. I'm sure thats what they will do to your petition as well.

My academic situation is perfectly fine as I got A's and B's in my prelims. I'm doing one higher next year along with 3 advanced highers - so I don't know what you're talking about.

I had a change of career path by the end of S4 which is why I am doing an extra two National 5's. It doesn't make me stupid.

Thanks for your judgement on my academic capability though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending