The Student Room Group

Should I give him head?

Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bulshitting 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
I'm 16 and he's in the year above, but I don't know whether I should ?

Scroll to see replies

No.
Reply 2
Also i've never done anything like this, a lot of people see me as ''innocent''
Reply 3
Nope, recipe for regret in the making rn
Reply 4
Original post by generallee
No.

Why so sure?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Also i've never done anything like this, a lot of people see me as ''innocent''

I see you as a bit of a brainless baboon after this thread.
Reply 6
He seams like a bit of a tool, it does seam as though he is just using you for some easy sex. I really wouldn't bother. What would you get out of giving him head when you don't even love him?
Reply 7
Why so sure?

personally if i were in your position you'd just be put in a bad light and he'd be a "stud" getting more and more girls to suck his knob
Reply 8
no way. recipe for a chain of events that'll lead you being regretful and anxious for around a year and a half
Reply 9
Original post by Blitzzer
no you don't even know him don't be silly

I do know him
Because it will make you feel badly about yourself.

Get treated like a slut, and you will feel like one.
Original post by samlade
He seams like a bit of a tool, it does seam as though he is just using you for some easy sex. I really wouldn't bother. What would you get out of giving him head when you don't even love him?

Tbh I want to know what the experience is like, I don't want any feelings with him either he's off to uni next year so idk
If you don't want people to know that you've done it, then don't.

If you're okay with the idea of people finding out about it, and if you want to do it- for yourself and your own personal experience, not to try to impress him or to get him to like you- then go for it.

Be careful though. He seems like a bit of a prick, so don't expect it to be literally anything more than a hookup.
Original post by jakeg146
no way. recipe for a chain of events that'll lead you being regretful and anxious for around a year and a half

My minds everywhere, the more people say no the more i'm tempted :/ No one would find out i'd just loose a few people I keep in contact with but not major friends
Reply 14
Tbh I want to know what the experience is like, I don't want any feelings with him either he's off to uni next year so idk

Fair enough, if you are confident that you want to do it and feel safe go for it.
Original post by cbatothinkofone
If you don't want people to know that you've done it, then don't.

If you're okay with the idea of people finding out about it, and if you want to do it- for yourself and your own personal experience, not to try to impress him or to get him to like you- then go for it.

Be careful though. He seems like a bit of a prick, so don't expect it to be literally anything more than a hookup.

That's genuinely what I want, I definitely won't catch feelings, but i'm nervous to actually do it :/ I've never even thought about doing it before
If you're not sure then don't
But if you really want to then go ahead
yeah do it sounds like a pretty good offer to be honest, i mean i would be doing it right now without a second of hesitation
Are you really asking strangers on the internet whether or not you should give some guy head?:curious:
Original post by Namita Gurung
If you're not sure then don't
But if you really want to then go ahead

punny

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending