The Student Room Group

What are some subjects you're happy never have to do again?

Scroll to see replies

GCSE ICT was so stupid 😂😐 I did a past paper and one of the questions was to say that some pictures were a printer, a monitor and a projector 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spanish, Psychology, Geography and Biology!!!
English language was awful, so glad I don't do English lit anymore, don't know how I got an A at GCSE. Also maths and chemistry ugh
French, RS and English
Maths :excited: (I ONLY LIKED EXPANDING BRACKETS AND FACTORISING THE REST WAS SO FRUSTRATING!)
English literature (I hated Animal Farm oml, but Of Mice and Men was okay)
English poetry (The exam is in 2 days but I struggle with poetry so much I'm on a B but I want to get an A in the exam:frown:)
Science :angry: (this subject was the death of me)
RE (I was actually very good at that subject, A/A* level but it's so boring:bebored:)
PE (YASSSSS, HATED IT)
English, Chemistry, Biology and Geography. Hate them all with a passion!
Reply 46
Spanish and English lit :colonhash:
Roman Catholic RS! Seriously, leaving that behind feels amazing :tongue: I can't wait to finish Biology, German, Geography and Maths!
Reply 48
I was so happy I never had to do history again after year 9, I was counting down the lessons left after easter; i just found it so excruciating! Also, GCSE Photography was such a chore... glad I never have to touch a DSLR again.
english ,maths and religion
Reply 50
RE - I don't like learning about useless fairy tales and the simpletons who believe in them :/
English Lit, English Language, Physics- but most of all Computing!!!:tongue:
Original post by HeimIX
RE - I don't like learning about useless fairy tales and the simpletons who believe in them :/

it was more about what religious people think and where they get their opinions from + some of my opinion in the exam. RE is one of the few exams where i found it relaxing :s
English, Physics, and GRAPHICS! Oh boy, do I hate that **** subject :tongue:
Well A2 Physics is killing me urghh :/ Have to go all the way till 28th June with that:colonhash:
Original post by iamamarxist
french (jesus christ i hate that subject), chemistry and biology (**** me goodbye mate) and potentially language - im doing maths, further maths, physics, philosophy and music for a level in case anyone's interested

Lmaoo
Original post by 0to100
Lmaoo

i hate em so much you dont understand I COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT PLANTS
English Lit, ICT, General Studies, RE, Biology
Original post by 0to100
Lmaoo

Elloooooooooooooooooooooooo! :tongue:
Done:
French

Can't wait to be done but am not done :colonhash: :
Spanish