The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics June 2016 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

I am going to be happy with a grade B, I am feeling so nervous now
Original post by fatimah9
I am going to be happy with a grade B, I am feeling so nervous now

Are you giving Mathematics Spec A tomorrow (Paper 3H)? If so, you don't need to worry. Its pretty much kids' math. If you're feeling tensed about 3H, I really don't know what you would've about Pure Mathematics.

Tell me if you need any help. Aiming for 100/100 tomorrow :smile:
Original post by MohaimenH
Are you giving Mathematics Spec A tomorrow (Paper 3H)? If so, you don't need to worry. Its pretty much kids' math. If you're feeling tensed about 3H, I really don't know what you would've about Pure Mathematics.

Huh???!! 100?!!

Help me please, lol.
Original post by _Xenon_
Huh???!! 100?!!

Help me please, lol.

Yeah. Aiming for world highest in Maths A and Maths B. And 95+ in Pure Mathematics.

What do you need help with?
Yeah. Aiming for world highest in Maths A and Maths B. And 95+ in Pure Mathematics.

What do you need help with?

I'll do a past paper now and tell you stuff i don't know. Thanks a lot.

I literally need as much help as I can get on inverse functions and graphical solutions :s-smilie::s-smilie: If it wasn't for those I'd be guaranteed an A* every time I always mess up on those :colondollar:
Original post by fashionlover511
I literally need as much help as I can get on inverse functions and graphical solutions :s-smilie::s-smilie: If it wasn't for those I'd be guaranteed an A* every time I always mess up on those :colondollar:

Math A or Math B?
Anyone doing HR tomorrow?
Do you think there'll be a difference in difficulty between the HR and Non-HR papers this year (I'm taking the normal one tomorrow)?
Original post by hussain_kalash
Anyone doing HR tomorrow?

Me
Me

Hi please accept me into the chat
Me

Where are you from?
And I see someone too is aiming high :u:
I'm aiming for over 90%; I usually get around 93 and above when given 1 hour, I should perform even better with the full time!
Original post by sivthasan
Do you think there'll be a difference in difficulty between the HR and Non-HR papers this year (I'm taking the normal one tomorrow)?

Well there shouldn't cause the only reason why there are HR papers is because of different time zones and regions , But I've noticed that papers which are HR are usually more difficult than H. I guess Edexcel thinks Asians are smarter or something lol:colonhash:
Original post by sivthasan
And I see someone too is aiming high :u:
I'm aiming for over 90%; I usually get around 93 and above when given 1 hour, I should perform even better with the full time!

Math A is considered a joke at our school
Math A is considered a joke at our school

Isn't Maths B easier than Maths A?
Does anyone know the grade boundaries last year for a C? Worried as hell for this 😞
Original post by hussain_kalash
Isn't Maths B easier than Maths A?

LOL NO
Original post by SkyeAmber
Does anyone know the grade boundaries last year for a C? Worried as hell for this 😞

Are you for real? a C is extremely easy..
Aiming for around 100 as well. The Maths 3H paper should be easier than usual this year, as the previous papers (2014 and 2015) were considered harder. Anyways Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending