The Student Room Group

Should I give him head?

Scroll to see replies

Only if you wouldn't take offense to being called c**ks***k*r
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by haarithiop
punny

I try
If you have to ask us, that means you shouldn't.
Reply 23
I was gonna write yes, please in the name of every guy give him head.

Then I read your post and girl, no. Why are you even considering it?
Original post by haarithiop
yeah do it sounds like a pretty good offer to be honest, i mean i would be doing it right now without a second of hesitation

Really? idk how to go about it though
Original post by Anonymous
My minds everywhere, the more people say no the more i'm tempted :/ No one would find out i'd just loose a few people I keep in contact with but not major friends

the recipe of a future whore.
I wouldn't give any guy head even if they paid me a million pounds
Reply 27
Also i've never done anything like this, a lot of people see me as ''innocent''

keep your innocence then...
My minds everywhere, the more people say no the more i'm tempted :/ No one would find out i'd just loose a few people I keep in contact with but not major friends

you sound like a 12 yr old child...

That's genuinely what I want, I definitely won't catch feelings, but i'm nervous to actually do it :/ I've never even thought about doing it before
Then theres no real reason not to do it, assuming that you're safe etc (I'm sure you've had the lecture before, everyone knows, but it's important).

It's completely normal to be nervous, let him know and he might make you feel more at ease

But like I said, be 100% sure that it's what you want. Maybe take some time to think about it, consider all the possible outcomes- positive and negative, and decide if it's really the best thing to do. This is entirely your decision to make, and neither he, your friends, or anyone on TSR can tell you otherwise

Not sure where the numbers came from but it won't let me get rid of them lmao
No way, the right time will come for you - just not with this guy.
Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bulshitting 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
I'm 16 and he's in the year above, but I don't know whether I should ?

Do it! Sounds like quite the story, especially since he's in the year above. As a guy that's 17 I'd love some 16 yo head
Original post by mariaa17

enjoy being single
Original post by Daniel9998
enjoy being single

Funnily enough I've been able to have two boyfriends without doing any of that. :smile:
Reply 34
Nooo, he's clearly a ****boy. Whatever you think, it WILL get around- your friends are likely to find out and they'll judge you for it (even if they say they aren't)
I think you just want to have the 'experience' but, you should wait and find someone who isn't just using you.
But saying that... if you really want to, go for it but you may regret it.
Reply 35
These threads are everything that is wrong with the Student Room.

But if you're seriously looking for advice...[video="youtube;hdHZ5hp45Fc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdHZ5hp45Fc[/video]
Original post by Katiee224
Are you really asking strangers on the internet whether or not you should give some guy head?:curious:

Funny! :adore:
Funnily enough I've been able to have two boyfriends without doing any of that. :smile:

i see, and are you with any of them anymore?
Original post by Daniel9998
i see, and are you with any of them anymore?

No i dumped them because neither of them were on my level.

You seem like a generally generous girl. :adore:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending