The Student Room Group

Mathematics tomorrow predictions 3h edexcel

GUYS! after careful consideration and detailed research, i have found the key to the IGCSE maths and have 'predicted' some questions that will come! for the 3H paper

if you would like the list, reply!
Reply 1
Original post by Jadzy
GUYS! after careful consideration and detailed research, i have found the key to the IGCSE maths and have 'predicted' some questions that will come! for the 3H paper

what
obviously share
Reply 3
Original post by SLAYQYE
what

are you sitting maths igcse tomorrow?
Reply 4
can you share it pls
Reply 5
Please share
yeah please share
Reply 7
Original post by Jadzy

PLEASE share my friend. :biggrin:

Thank you so much
Original post by Jadzy

Please share
Original post by Jadzy

dont leave me hanging
Reply 10
OKKAAYAY GUUYSS!!!

My predictions for the IGCSE exam, mathematics A are:

Simplification and expansion :wink:
(inevitably lol)
Good Luck all in the exam,

jk predictions are too hard to make lol.
best way to get good grades are understand and learn the question types to be prepared for whatever comes up!
Past papers are very useful in learning the technique for solving and improving time management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending