The Student Room Group

AS HISTORY HIS2M Nazi Germany (Retake)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by bytheangel
Due to responses being so bad last year in the questions (from what I can tell from examiners comments) I wouldn't miss it out when revising. It seems like a favourite topic..

How have you accessed the examiners comments??
Reply 21
Original post by Caterpillarcats
I think something on the police state and control could come up. That hasn't been on in a while, and you?

I am dreading that coming up but I could see that happening and I feel as though something on propaganda could come up too, maybe in sources
Original post by BeffC

They're on the aqa website:h:
Original post by BeffC
Yeh definitely! I'd like anything from unit one and two, particularly the hitler myth

that would be a dream come true - my teacher thinks it may be on terror, youth, conformity and resistance and the volksgemeinshaft
Reply 24
Original post by Sian_jayasekera
that would be a dream come true - my teacher thinks it may be on terror, youth, conformity and resistance and the volksgemeinshaft

Oh great :frown: apart from youth.. They're all my worst nightmares
Original post by BeffC
I am dreading that coming up but I could see that happening and I feel as though something on propaganda could come up too, maybe in sources

Yeahh I can see that possibly happening too.
What do you think about resistance and opposition coming up?
Original post by Caterpillarcats
Yeahh I can see that possibly happening too.
What do you think about resistance and opposition coming up?

Its been a while since they came up and it would let them cover women and youth as well
Original post by Sian_jayasekera
Its been a while since they came up and it would let them cover women and youth as well

Yeahh, and the elites too.
Original post by BeffC

They are on the aqa website

Here's a link to last year's paper comments:
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-HIS2M-WRE-JUN15.PDF

And the page where i found it is here:
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/history/as-and-a-level/history-2040/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

Enjoy haha :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by sprinklesofwho
They are on the aqa website

Here's a link to last year's paper comments:
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-HIS2M-WRE-JUN15.PDF

And the page where i found it is here:
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/history/as-and-a-level/history-2040/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

Enjoy haha :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 30
Good luck to everyone!!
Reply 31
After the exam make sure to feedback guys , so I know if I should be pissed off or not 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Maz96
After the exam make sure to feedback guys , so I know if I should be pissed off or not 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was really happy with the exam, what about everyone else?
That exam was so perfect omds!

The grade boundaries are gonna be so high :frown:
Reply 34
Did anyone else think that q4 was weirdly worded? Also what did everyone put in q3?
Reply 35
Original post by Syeda111
Did anyone else think that q4 was weirdly worded? Also what did everyone put in q3?

Yeh so I spoke about obstacles to his power linked it to consolidation that way.. For question 3 I wrote about control, coordination and avoiding alienation
Reply 36
Original post by BeffC
Yeh so I spoke about obstacles to his power linked it to consolidation that way.. For question 3 I wrote about control, coordination and avoiding alienation

Ah okay sounds good, see for 3 I spoke about how they wanted to get rid of the spd through the trade unions as they were linked, but thinking back on it I think it's not relevant, but I spoke about coordination too. And for 4 I spoke about the other obstacles like how there other parties in the cabinet and then about the elites etc and how they consolidated. Lol think I messed those two up 😂😭
For q3 i put down to please big business, control and coordinate workers, and that it was done in order to prepare for autarky.

Idk if the one about autarky is correct because I couldn't think about anything else so I kinda guessed haha.
Reply 38
Original post by Syeda111
Ah okay sounds good, see for 3 I spoke about how they wanted to get rid of the spd through the trade unions as they were linked, but thinking back on it I think it's not relevant, but I spoke about coordination too. And for 4 I spoke about the other obstacles like how there other parties in the cabinet and then about the elites etc and how they consolidated. Lol think I messed those two up 😂😭

I think you could of spoke about that for question 3 cos i spoke about how they removed their representation with the banning of KPD and SPD.. Not sure on question 4 cos tbh that threw me.. But I loved the sources
Reply 39
Original post by BeffC
I think you could of spoke about that for question 3 cos i spoke about how they removed their representation with the banning of KPD and SPD.. Not sure on question 4 cos tbh that threw me.. But I loved the sources

Yeah I mean that was one of the paras I put for 3 but I don't think I explained it well enough. And yes same, 4 was worded like a bitch so it was hard to understand what exactly we were supposed to answer. I completely agree, the source qs were great, the sources were easy to use and the question was super straightforward so it was sweet ✌🏽️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending