Scroll to see replies

Original post by govtandpolitics
And who's better?😏

Depends who's in charge :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Drunk Punx
Depends who's in charge :wink:

Spoiler

Ah right :biggrin: and who is better normally?
Its often thought that girls aren't as good on COD or other video games as boys are. I disagree with this and it annoys me when boys believe that girls cant be better than them and it also annoys me that girls are sometimes criticized over the fact they may play video games as it is seen as a boy thing?

I don't see why their sex "should be" better at video gaming than the other, it's BS, so I agree with you. I also hate the term "girl gamer", I am a gamer, end of. That is just my view, but I find a lot of girls will say "girl gamer" to draw attention to them. Not all girls, but a lot. No-one would know I was a lass unitl I spoke, thenI'd get abuse, but I can dish it out so go figure. I wish I was one of those lassies that didn't get abuse, but I'm not, I get abuse for my nationailty and gender, which doesn't stop me from gaming online one bit! :u::smile:
I'm a "girl" gamer.
I play COD and GTA and Assassins Creed and various other types of online multiplayer games and whenever I'm playing with my friend over a mic I always get rude snarky comments towards me such as "Hahaha she needs to go back to the kitchen" or "Hahaha look a girl"

It's funny though because I seem to be the only one in the match getting 30 kills and 2 deaths :rolleyes:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I'm a "girl" gamer.
I play COD and GTA and Assassins Creed and various other types of online multiplayer games and whenever I'm playing with my friend over a mic I always get rude snarky comments towards me such as "Hahaha she needs to go back to the kitchen" or "Hahaha look a girl"

It's funny though because I seem to be the only one in the match getting 30 kills and 2 deaths :rolleyes:

Lol, I'm like the Noob God. We should tag team and piss people off:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a "girl" gamer.

Hahha you are the best right?:P
Reply 146
A female gamer here! I also find it nonsense when people think just because gaming is labelled as a boyish hobby our gender must be worse in it. Only you can find more expert male gamers because their number is generally larger then ours. I usually stick to single-player stuff, so I don't know much about how girls are treated in online games, maybe I don't even want to know, but I just think it would be nice to accept each other as equals.

I don't think how "well" you play a game matters that much anyway. One can be a complete noob or a gaming god as long as they enjoy what they're doing (without insulting others).
These aren't things I really see but then again I don't know any girls who do a lotta gaming irl and online I play stuff with like a 99.99% male audience so uh... :dontknow:

I would've thought that playing games would cause lads to fancy the **** out of you rather than criticising you tho
I hate the tag "girl gamer", such BS. To me if girls say 'I'm a girl gamer' it's just for attention, nobody gives a **** about your gender.

I usually mute everyone online so I don't hear them, the good thing is that people don't hear me talk because I use the PS4 party chat. I have got a few messages from strangers online asking if I'm a girl and that I should go cook something...
I'm a "girl" gamer.

Girl Power :tongue:
Original post by The.Joker
I hate the tag "girl gamer", such BS. To me if girls say 'I'm a girl gamer' it's just for attention, nobody gives a **** about your gender.
(...)

That is right. I don't make differences between male or female gender. The main point is having fun to play games with people (with good gaming skills).
This thread...

Girl states they play X game..... guy posts 'hey you wanna play sometime?'...... kinda part of the problem, come on now guys!
Original post by DanB1991
This thread...

Girl states they play X game..... guy posts 'hey you wanna play sometime?'...... kinda part of the problem, come on now guys!

Haha true :tongue:
Original post by DanB1991
This thread...

So anyone wanna play gmod sometime? Cause fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themightysandu
So anyone wanna play gmod sometime? Cause fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very funny :tongue:
I always thought it was taboo for girls to game untill my sister started waking up early during the weekend to play my burnout on my xbox, she play GTA now but she struggled getting into COD.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If guys think your no good at video games just prove them wrong by kicking their ass at the game:tongue:
Reply 157
most girls i've met have been literally atrocious at games

by extension, most guys are like that too
Haha true :tongue:

Ikr, that's me (hair flick)
But seriously, anyone? Any human being?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by themightysandu
Ikr, that's me (hair flick)
But seriously, anyone? Any human being?