The Student Room Group

Rate your SQA exams

Scroll to see replies

Guys, let's keep the petty squabbling to a minimum and stay on topic, a'right?!

If you didn't sit an exam, don't comment on it. Best wishes to everyone still to sit anything!
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Sorry I'm taken by @.Jeff458 :rofl:

Spoiler

:colonhash: -_-

Ahahahhahahahahaahahahahaha you go girl!!!!

Scots secondary pupils claim that there were four more questions than they had prepared for.

But the exam was out of the same mark... right??? Your timing is your fault then you idiot,

Thinking about it... Chemistry only had 12 questions and in a lot of model paper there are 14... I DEMAND A PETITION.
I'll probably just stop commenting on threads now because people automatically think that because I'm doing N5's and Highers during S5 makes me automatically stupid.

I know what I'm doing. I'll be finishing off my highers in S6 so I'll have all the highers I need. I don't need other peoples judgement on my capability of Highers. :smile:

Thanks x

Nooooo! I did Nat 5 maths in s5 and it didn't affect me in anyway, lol. I doesn't really matter if you sit in s4/5/6.
You did well in bio cause u seemed to know most if the answer so you helped me a lot! Thanks
Original post by .Jeff458
Scots secondary pupils claim that there were four more questions than they had prepared for.

But the exam was out of the same mark... right??? Your timing is your fault then you idiot,

Thinking about it... Chemistry only had 12 questions and in a lot of model paper there are 14... I DEMAND A PETITION.

Exactly it was out of the same mark, the number of questions in an exam is irrelevant as long as they add to the same mark. It probably wasn't even more questions: they probably reduced the number of (i) (ii) (iii)'s etc and added singular questions instead or something. This guy is confused. I just find it hilarious. I explained to him nicely in my Nat 5 Physics thread that Nat 5's/Highers shouldn't be signing the petition. Then he comes on this thread and comments on my academic abilities and gets all personal. I wasn't tryna be rude or anything but his comment just pissed me off.

He complains that the exam was "wordy" - wtf? :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Larissa14
Nooooo! I did Nat 5 maths in s5 and it didn't affect me in anyway, lol. I doesn't really matter if you sit in s4/5/6.
You did well in bio cause u seemed to know most if the answer so you helped me a lot! Thanks

I know exactly. I know a lot of S6's who had a change in career path and took some extra national 5's in S6. Not a big deal.

Awww you're so nice. Glad I helped. How did you find the exam?
Reply 47
national 5 english :biggrin: (frozen and a good exam question)
national 5 geography :smile: harder than what I was expecting but not too difficult, slightly annoyed as I received 98% in my prelim but I think it will still go well
national 5 biology :biggrin:
national 5 maths :s-smilie: we hadn't been taught what was in the exam and even many teachers found it hard
national 5 french :biggrin: no complaints completely fair paper
national 5 physics :biggrin: easier than I was expecting tbh

still got Modern next week 🎉
Although this isn't the correct thread to post this but does anyone have a copy of section A of biology national 5 ?
H Biology 😄
H Maths 🙂
H English 😄
H Chemistry 🙂
H Physics 🙂
Exactly it was out of the same mark, the number of questions in an exam is irrelevant as long as they add to the same mark. It probably wasn't even more questions: they probably reduced the number of (i) (ii) (iii)'s etc and added singular questions instead or something. This guy is confused. I just find it hilarious. I explained to him nicely in my Nat 5 Physics thread that Nat 5's/Highers shouldn't be signing the petition. Then he comes on this thread and comments on my academic abilities and gets all personal. I wasn't tryna be rude or anything but his comment just pissed me off.

He complains that the exam was "wordy" - wtf? :rofl:

No. He complains because there was "several words." Like ffs mate. SEVERAL WORDS!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU CANNOT BE F*****G SERIOUS AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA.

His comments mean nothing.

Tbh, to comment on his academic abilities, I don't know how he is aloud to sit AH? He cannot understand that an exam adds to the same mark and that some papers may have more questions than others? I'm sorry, you should've learnt that by nat or higher at least.

I wou;dn't worry about being rude. He didn't manage his time so wants some genrousity from the SQA. Let's see how much he gets from a petitoin that racked up over THIRTY signatures in 24 hours!
I know exactly. I know a lot of S6's who had a change in career path and took some extra national 5's in S6. Not a big deal.

Awww you're so nice. Glad I helped. How did you find the exam?

The exam was :smile: haha. It was ok as I liked unit3 but I am not really a lover of science (hence doing Nat 5 maths in s5) but multiple choice was hard
AH Physics - :biggrin:
AH Maths - :smile:
AH Computing - :s-smilie:
H English - :smile:

I haven't done computing yet but let's be honest here... Solid
Reply 53
AH Maths :s-smilie:
H Geography :biggrin:
AH Comp Sci :smile: (hopefully)
Original post by hugeJamesS
all of my 4 AH exams are done so i've got a bit of time:wink:

Ur so smart. Tell me more about your 4AHs and how you've aced them all. I wish I was as smart as you. You are the smartest person ever to sit SQA exams. All hail. God bless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pennyarcade
Ur so smart. Tell me more about your 4AHs and how you've aced them all. I wish I was as smart as you. You are the smartest person ever to sit SQA exams. All hail. God bless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw thanks, you're so nice! :smile: x
Original post by .Jeff458
No. He complains because there was "several words." Like ffs mate. SEVERAL WORDS!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU CANNOT BE F*****G SERIOUS AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA.

His comments mean nothing.

Tbh, to comment on his academic abilities, I don't know how he is aloud to sit AH? He cannot understand that an exam adds to the same mark and that some papers may have more questions than others? I'm sorry, you should've learnt that by nat or higher at least.

I wou;dn't worry about being rude. He didn't manage his time so wants some genrousity from the SQA. Let's see how much he gets from a petitoin that racked up over THIRTY signatures in 24 hours!

I don't really think you should be commenting on my abilities considering the standard of English in your post. I'm sorry, you should've learnt that by about P5?

*were several words
*allowed (got to say that one made me laugh, perfectly timed)
I don't think ; is a letter, perhaps you're looking for L
*petition

There may be even more but I think that's sufficient
I don't really think you should be commenting on my abilities considering the standard of English in your post. I'm sorry, you should've learnt that by about P5?

*were several words
*petition

Lol, you're clearly just trying to troll this thread.

Go crawl back inside yer maw

*were several words
*petition

1. *argues*
2. *other people argue back*
3. *fails at thinking of witty comeback so uses grammar and spelling to insult person*

I know how it is.
James has the key

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending