Should i get a this number plate?

Thinking of getting a personalized plate "B1GOT"
what about DN3 773B ?
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
what about DN3 773B ?

doesn't have a spark
Reply 3
Depending on what sort of impression your wanting out of it?
I was thinking about getting one also...
K17 PTS
Because my name is Kate Potts ☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by -Katee-
Depending on what sort of impression your wanting out of it?
I was thinking about getting one also...
K17 PTS
Because my name is Kate Potts ☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gurl your name is adorable, i can imagine a fiat 500 with that number plate
Reply 5
Nah I've got a chaved up black Renault Clio 2.0 😂 purple rims as well like 👌🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by -Katee-
Nah I've got a chaved up black Renault Clio 2.0 😂 purple rims as well like 👌🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile

we all start somewhere , minus the purple rims
Reply 7
Original post by Blue_Mason
Thinking of getting a personalized plate "B1GOT"

You could not afford it
Reply 8
Original post by M14B
You could not afford it

how dare you
Reply 9
how dare you

I dare!
:tongue:
Original post by M14B
I dare!
:tongue:

:u:

youre meant to encourage and support your fellow tsr member
Reply 11
Get call me
Gurl your name is adorable, i can imagine a fiat 500 with that number plate

i just bought a plate for my fiat 500 once i pass my test as work commitment are sending me to birmingham and glasgow
JK-- PPP
admittedly i want mine in dark metallic purple with a white leather interior so a lot of work is going to be done to it (at least half the cost of the car)

Spoiler

Original post by jamesthehustler
i just bought a plate for my fiat 500 once i pass my test as work commitment are sending me to birmingham and glasgow
JK-- PPP
admittedly i want mine in dark metallic purple with a white leather interior so a lot of work is going to be done to it (at least half the cost of the car)

Spoiler

nice one matey, i like your style
i am going to get

B1G 1

on my next Ferrari
nice one matey, i like your style

i saw the design originally on my dad's boss's first rolls royce he had a photo of the only thing i won't do is gold plate the chrome work partly as the gold value has risen almost 30-fold since then and it would get stolen
i saw the design originally on my dad's boss's first rolls royce he had a photo of the only thing i won't do is gold plate the chrome work partly as the gold value has risen almost 30-fold since then and it would get stolen

Too gaudy for me, but i have seen a gold spirit of ecstasy.
I do love a rolls royce with an extended wheel base, i mean sure it would be a nightmare to park in london
Too gaudy for me, but i have seen a gold spirit of ecstasy.
I do love a rolls royce with an extended wheel base, i mean sure it would be a nightmare to park in london

a nightmare to mark anywhere standard
gold plated or solid i have heard of a rolls in dubai that had i think it was 100 kilos in gold parts as in 24kt solid gear stick, door handles and the front grille
a nightmare to mark anywhere standard
gold plated or solid i have heard of a rolls in dubai that had i think it was 100 kilos in gold parts as in 24kt solid gear stick, door handles and the front grille

Now that is just plain ridiculous I mean why would anyone put real gold on a road legal yacht of a car?
With a rolls I prefer it to be understated and sensible, I mean you know its a rolls Royce but it does not scream new money bling bling look at me i am rich.
Another thing about rolls royces is the paint job and the overall quality
Now that is just plain ridiculous I mean why would anyone put real gold on a road legal yacht of a car?
With a rolls I prefer it to be understated and sensible, I mean you know its a rolls Royce but it does not scream new money bling bling look at me i am rich.
Another thing about rolls royces is the paint job and the overall quality

that's dubai it will likely be behind glass until it either get stolen or the gold value makes it worth melting down the parts and abandoning the remains somewhere
but i have to agree on a rolls royce or any luxury vehicle for that matter that sticking to neutral colours like black, white or gray is the way to go you buy a car like that to be seen but still inconspicuous you want something really obvious get a lamborghini, ferrari or mclaren or even maybe a pagani, koenigsegg or bugatti

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending