The Student Room Group

WATCH ME: I'm NOT going to revise; see you in the summer with my results!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .Jeff458
Hahahaha ikr!!!!!!!!!!

English exams are easier yeah. That's why we do less subjects because our exams are a good bit harder. Like quite a bit harder

Everyone doing the GCSE Lit paper were really scared cos they had to remember some quotes and i was like "yeah... i learnt like 30 for my exam" :/ lmao
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Everyone doing the GCSE Lit paper were really scared cos they had to remember some quotes and i was like "yeah... i learnt like 30 for my exam" :/ lmao

Yeah I had like 30-40 memorised in my head for Nat 5 English, no joke. 20 from Jackie Kay poems and 20 for my critical essay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hah all this fuss over GCSEs

Original post by RossB1702
Yeah I had like 30-40 memorised in my head for Nat 5 English, no joke. 20 from Jackie Kay poems and 20 for my critical essay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I revised 2 WHOLE ESSAYS for my English exam. Literally word for word. I promise that is not a joke. One of them came up which was good. Not to mention the 35+ quotes for my Scottish text. Lucky English *****
Original post by Legendary Quest
To be fair, many people don't revise for their GCSEs and still get good grades.

Omg I love your profile pic!!
I revised 2 WHOLE ESSAYS for my English exam. Literally word for word. I promise that is not a joke. One of them came up which was good. Not to mention the 35+ quotes for my Scottish text. Lucky English *****

I memorised an essay for Nat 5 English too word for word. And then for Higher English I memorieed a general essay i could apply to any question + 40 quotes from the novel + 6 poems lmao! Was hard but because I love English I enjoyed it :colondollar: its why im taking AH. Love English <3
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dr Adaeze
Omg I love your profile pic!!

Thanks lol

:smile:
Original post by TylerDM
-waits for you to fail so we can say "we told you so"

he/she will just lie about their results and pretend they did good to show off that they didnt revise and got good
I memorised an essay for Nat 5 English too word for word. And then for Higher English I memorieed a general essay i could apply to any question + 40 quotes from the novel + 6 poems lmao! Was hard but because I love English I enjoyed it :colondollar: its why im taking AH. Love English <3

I hate English more than I hate brainhuman. It's just dog s**t.

For nat 5 I didn't know how to write an essay so just rammed in quotes which didn't make sense. For Higher you cannot do that so I memorised a truckload f stuff.

I mean, about 35 quotes for me to learn for only 6 marks is just mad. You only get 6 marks for other!

We may have to stop talking hahaha. I hate English and everything to do with it. I have actually said before I hate people who like English ahahahahahahahaha
I hate English more than I hate brainhuman. It's just dog s**t.

For nat 5 I didn't know how to write an essay so just rammed in quotes which didn't make sense. For Higher you cannot do that so I memorised a truckload f stuff.

I mean, about 35 quotes for me to learn for only 6 marks is just mad. You only get 6 marks for other!

We may have to stop talking hahaha. I hate English and everything to do with it. I have actually said before I hate people who like English ahahahahahahahaha

:rofl:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Leicester City
There's no point. I am going to use study leave (wisely) and play PS4!

LOL at those who will get Cs and below whereas I, with no revision, attain Bs and above. Anyway, let's wait and see!

COME AT ME EXAMINERS!

We all have these kind of people in our class. i didn't read and yet they cram their heads off!!!!
I'm not sure whether to hate you or wanna be you at this moment-----
:rofl:

Spoiler

You really know how to piss someone off ahahaha.

Srsly. I HATE ENGLISH. I honestly hate people in my school to death because they like English. I guess since your a girl it's not as bad but pretty bad still :smile:

Because when guys like English my mates are all like GAAAAAY and they get battered so yeah :smile:
Reply 93
Doing the same as you, exams going fine
Original post by studentgcse2016
he/she will just lie about their results and pretend they did good to show off that they didnt revise and got good

IT'S FUNNY THAT MOST OF YOU ARE VULNERABLE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THIS; OF COURSE I'M REVISING, WHY WOULDN'T I?

P.S. To those of you who actually aren't revising, I feel for you... GOOD LUCK IN LIFE!
Reply 95
You LAD
Reply 96
Original post by Leicester City
IT'S FUNNY THAT MOST OF YOU ARE VULNERABLE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THIS; OF COURSE I'M REVISING, WHY WOULDN'T I?

P.S. To those of you who actually aren't revising, I feel for you... GOOD LUCK IN LIFE!

Vulnerable?? What?? Guessing you didnt do too good in english :'D

Quick Reply

Latest