The Student Room Group

How many people have C2 and S3

Or C2 and HIstory,

Goodluck everyone, and any last minute tips?
Reply 1
I have C2 and S1.

Found C1 so hard this year, hoping C2 will be better :smile:
In 2014, I had D1 and S4, and M1 and FP2 in the same sitting, as well as C2 in the morning and S3 in the afternoon so I feel your pain. :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by MVA786
I have C2 and S1.

Found C1 so hard this year, hoping C2 will be better :smile:

Same, what examboard do you have?
Reply 4
got a language exam overlapping with C2. last minute tip: caffeine. or anything thatll stimulate your brain.
I have D2
Reply 6
Original post by habibtii
got a language exam overlapping with C2. last minute tip: caffeine. or anything thatll stimulate your brain.

Just pulled of weirdest allnighter, am drowning in bitter coffee, and completely disoriented haha :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by limadima
Just pulled of weirdest allnighter, am drowning in bitter coffee, and completely disoriented haha :smile:

I tried to pull an allnighter but nope, not twice in a row. I'm about to make some strong black coffee x)
are you ready for C2?
Reply 8
Original post by habibtii
I tried to pull an allnighter but nope, not twice in a row. I'm about to make some strong black coffee x)
are you ready for C2?

Ready as I ever will be (Y)
Reply 9
Same, what examboard do you have?

OCR

How did you find C2 today? Found is so much better than C1, apart from the last question :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by MVA786
OCR

How did you find C2 today? Found is so much better than C1, apart from the last question :smile:

I found it better as well, thank god haha
Reply 11
I found it better as well, thank god haha

lol! glad im not the only one!

Just have stats S1 left now I`ve completely abandoned it for C1 and C2!, r u doing the same?
Reply 12
Original post by MVA786
lol! glad im not the only one!

Just have stats S1 left now I`ve completely abandoned it for C1 and C2!, r u doing the same?

Yes but edexcel

Quick Reply

Latest