The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Armastan
Nope, I'm not a whore. :h:

Go hide before the knights come to get u
Extremely easy for girls. You'll have guys messaging you all the time asking for nudes, to meet up etc. So yeah, download Tinder.
That said, you'll probably find a few flakes on there and men who are cautious after having been messed around themselves.
As for safety; you're meeting random guys for sex, does that not say enough?

I'd advise against this. Go find yourself a decent lad instead of welcoming the chance of negative experiences.
Reply 3
Nope, I'm not a whore. :h:

Do you expect to get paid for a tinder hook up?

Maybe I should offer money, be more successful
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

I am female, in my early 20s and single. My lifestyle has made it difficult for me to meet guys for hookups. I have been recommended tinder by some friends. How safe is tinder for hooking up? I am not looking for relationship just want someone to have sex with. lol

thats sad, so sad. its a sad sad situation
Original post by inhuman
Do you expect to get paid for a tinder hook up?

Maybe I should offer money, be more successful

My comment would be "Nope, I'm not a prostitute" if the case was being paid for the hook up. xD
Reply 6
My comment would be "Nope, I'm not a prostitute" if the case was being paid for the hook up. xD

What is the difference between a whore and a prostitute?
Original post by inhuman
What is the difference between a whore and a prostitute?

Whores sleep around for pleasure, prostitutes sleep around for money.
Reply 8

whorehɔː/nounderogatory

1.a prostitute.synonyms:prostitute, promiscuous woman, slut, sex worker, call girl, white slave;
More

verb

1.(of a woman) work as a prostitute."she spent her life whoring for dangerous men"synonyms:work as a prostitute, prostitute oneself, sell one's body, sell oneself, walk the streets,be on the streets, solicit, work in the sex industry;
More

Original post by inhuman
whorehɔː/nounderogatory

1.a prostitute.synonyms:prostitute, promiscuous woman, slut, sex worker, call girl, white slave;
More

verb

1.(of a woman) work as a prostitute."she spent her life whoring for dangerous men"synonyms:work as a prostitute, prostitute oneself, sell one's body, sell oneself, walk the streets,be on the streets, solicit, work in the sex industry;
More

Well there we go then, looks like they're the same thing. :h:
Either way, I said whore because where I live it's used to describe someone who sleeps around with lots of different people (without getting paid). I guess other words like slag or slut could have sufficed. It also wouldn't surprise me if there are people on Tinder willing to pay for the sex just so they can hook up with someone.
Reply 10
Well there we go then, looks like they're the same thing. :h:
Either way, I said whore because where I live it's used to describe someone who sleeps around with lots of different people (without getting paid). I guess other words like slag or slut could have sufficed. It also wouldn't surprise me if there are people on Tinder willing to pay for the sex just so they can hook up with someone.

You must live in a lovely place...
You are just siding with the whore coz u need some action yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by inhuman
You must live in a lovely place...

I really don't. :frown:
Reply 13
I really don't. :frown:

Sorry, I was being sarcastic.

It's like going around calling gays fags or puffs or faggots, it's derogatory and meant as an insult.
Original post by inhuman
Sorry, I was being sarcastic.

It's like going around calling gays fags or puffs or faggots, it's derogatory and meant as an insult.

It's getting taken a bit far now, I don't use homophobic insults and my first post was only a joke about Tinder users being whores. :colonhash:
No as I don't like casual sex. If you enjoy it then go for it. Just make sure you use protection. I'd say meet them for a drink or something first rather than just meeting them at their place.
Reply 16

Hmmm, now I can understand the difference between a whore and a prostitute. Nice one. No offences but from what I know and read and heard from people, then British/Scottish gals are very easy and sleep around with different guys a lot, I don't say if that's good or bad but that's a norm with people here isn't it
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
How safe is tinder for hooking up?

If you're wanting sexual intercourse with random men the safety part is kind of irrelevant for the most part, no?

I don't think there's many serial killers on it looking for easy victims if that's what you mean, far too easy to get identified what with it tracking location and such like. The worst thing plausible would be a catfish but that's not unsafe so much as annoying and disappointing.

Go do it, the girls usually have an easier time on there so long as they don't look fat in their photos.
Original post by Dan.N
very easy and sleep around with different guys a lot

That's what I'd call the definition for a whore rather than a prostitute who gets paid and conforms to what their client wants/prefers/has a fetish for just so they can get money. Scotland is in Britain, it's Ireland that isn't and not all of us are easy to sleep with or get with loads of different guys. :P
Reply 19
That's what I'd call the definition for a whore rather than a prostitute who gets paid and conforms to what their client wants/prefers/has a fetish for just so they can get money. Scotland is in Britain, it's Ireland that isn't and not all of us are easy to sleep with or get with loads of different guys. :P

Ofc lady, I don't mean all of you, as I have respect for all women so whatever they do, except it's sth illegal and out of law, then all those things above I think that's their choices and what they think, and I don't judge them about that, otherwise some people may say that I'm a too traditional or old-style or sth.

Latest

Trending

Trending