The Student Room Group

Camp america and a level results?!?!

Hi,
I was thinking of going on Camp America next year but it will clash with when i collect my A level results. I am worried that if i don't get the grades for uni then how will i be able to go through clearing or sort something else out?
Just wondered if anyone had experienced this or got any advice.
Thanks
Original post by JessieFrance
Hi,
I was thinking of going on Camp America next year but it will clash with when i collect my A level results. I am worried that if i don't get the grades for uni then how will i be able to go through clearing or sort something else out?
Thanks

Ideally you need someone to collect your results for you and access to the internet and a phone to call the uk with (clearing is mostly dealt with through calling the universities up) , not being in the country could add unnecessary stress though.
Original post by JessieFrance
Hi,
Thanks

Another possibility to consider is that your exams may overlap with the latest possible leaving date as was the case for me this year.

Quick Reply

Latest