The Student Room Group

I pour my milk before the cereal AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Ed Phelan
What is your favourite cereal?

Frosties, Coco pops
im seeing so much hate for cold milk wtf, it's honestly the most cooling and the most delicious thing u could possibly have
I agree, cold milk all the way. Especially with those coco pops, damn.
I have my cereal without milk :redface:
Original post by Listers
I was gonna say something about your sister, when you asked how do i know what **** tastes like.

lewd
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
I have my cereal without milk :redface:

OK, we've reached peak crazy.
but isnt it dry?? what kind of masochist would eat dry cereal..... DRY.....
Reply 87
I have my cereal with ice cubes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Original post by nomnomnomm

That's why you mix it.

Like am i supposed to spell stout for you guys LMAO.
Reply 89
Original post by Nurne
I have my cereal with ice cubes

Posted from TSR Mobile

This guy gets it
Original post by nomnomnomm

I eat it like crisps or popcorn :smile: It only works with some cereals though like, cherios, coco pops, and cookie crunch ect...

I don't like milk but like cereal so a bit of a dilema haha
I eat it like crisps or popcorn :smile: It only works with some cereals though like, cherios, coco pops, and cookie crunch ect...

I do this! I love the cookie crunch ones, but have you ever had the cinnamon crunch cereal? It's amazing! :teeth:
Original post by iEthan
I do this! I love the cookie crunch ones, but have you ever had the cinnamon crunch cereal? It's amazing! :teeth:

OMG I haven't is that from ALDI? I need to definately buy some cereal next time i go food shopping!
cold milk with cereal is best, though sometimes i just eat the cereal out of the packet when im bored lol
Reply 94
Original post by Listers
This guy gets it

This thread is killing my sides.

ahh, my sisters do that all the time :colonhash: straight up snack from the cereal box
i love milk provided it's cold and not heated? hot milk tastes so weird

i prefer milk over cereal because i got my teeth knocked in recently and cereal's painful to crunch :frown: i mean i still eat it because honestly what else am i supposed to eat, porridge? thats granny food

but yeah the milk's the best part... and if you have it with cocopops it turns the milk all chocolatey so it's like you're drinking hot chocolate but like cold

youre missing a lot by not liking milk : o its good for the bones as well, might as well drink it
How's satan?
OMG I haven't is that from ALDI? I need to definately buy some cereal next time i go food shopping!

I get mine from Tesco or ASDA but I'm sure ALDI would sell it! :excited: It's sooooo nice :yum:
Original post by iEthan
I get mine from Tesco or ASDA but I'm sure ALDI would sell it! :excited: It's sooooo nice :yum:

I will have to give it ago popping to sainsburies at lunch so will have a look ! :biggrin:
I will have to give it ago popping to sainsburies at lunch so will have a look ! :biggrin:

:woo: let me know if you find any! :giggle:

It looks like this:

Quick Reply

Latest