Scroll to see replies

Original post by GCSElyfe
Area was 50cm^2
50 divided by 5 = 10 litres needed
2.5 x 3 = 7.5 litres they have

Oh, i did 50 divided by 5 = 10
10 divided by 2.5 = 4 tins
Original post by kasumikat
Did we have to answer how many she actually needed?

It didn't say to in the question, just did she have enough. You'll get a mark for working out the area as 50m^2 at least and another for saying she doesn't have enough varnish.
Original post by Ads.m
Ay i got that too...

Woo
Original post by Undec

I wrote that point S lies on the line OT...

me too !!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GCSElyfe
Area was 50cm^2
50 divided by 5 = 10 litres needed
2.5 x 3 = 7.5 litres they have

I did

1L = 5m^2

2.5L in one can

therefore 2.5*5 = 12.5m^2

The area of the shape was 50m^2 I think, as it was 6m*10m - 5m*2m

50/12.5 = How many tins needed

= 4
If I left the construction lines in pencil, will it still be marked?? I'm worried now that it won't show up on the scans, apparently other schools got told to go over all pencil lines in pen...
[QUOTE="ithinkitslily;65192117"]
Original post by rayestar

me too !!

is that correct?
cos some people wrote it's parallel :redface:
Original post by rayestar

is that correct?
cos some people wrote it's parallel :redface:

i think so bc yes it is parallel but OS and OT share a point so it must just be one line :smile:
Someone start a pettition lower the grade boundaries take it all out on the surds question!
hey guys, my sister came home, shes crying becuase she didnt see the last q? did anyone do the same mistake?
Original post by GCSEICT
Someone start a pettition lower the grade boundaries take it all out on the surds question!

the surds question wasn't too bad, it was just common sense
Original post by ellamoon_22
Same these my answers too

Did you get 3 root 2 for the last question? Literally, I haven't found anyone who has 2 of the same answers having asked dozens of people haha :biggrin:

I'm confident I'll get 2 out of 3 marks in the last question, as I rationalised the denominator to work out the height and used Pythagoras to work out the base :smile:
Original post by emmelknope
If I left the construction lines in pencil, will it still be marked?? I'm worried now that it won't show up on the scans, apparently other schools got told to go over all pencil lines in pen...

It will be fine we got told to leave them in pencil as long as it was in HB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emmelknope

We are supposed to do construction questions in pencil tho... :smile:
On the compare the distribution of the box plot question, what were you actually meant to do?
Overall, I thought it was ok, but the inverse proportion question threw me a bit.
Original post by GoodGirlFaith
On the compare the distribution of the box plot question, what were you actually meant to do?
Overall, I thought it was ok, but the inverse proportion question threw me a bit.

i think compare the median / range / IQR ? that's what i did anyway
Reply 277
How do you surd?
What did people get for the Standard form q?
Original post by ithinkitslily
i think compare the median / range / IQR ? that's what i did anyway

Ah, I wrote about the range but not the median. Oops.
I got 11 females (I love those kind of questions) and 36% for the rent question. The circle theorem one was probably wrong, I put 48 (I think) but I got 69 by doing some calculation 😒 I was a bit 'what?' about the crisps question, I thought it was really weird!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending