The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics May/June 2016 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greenmang0
I'd be interested in seeing the one for Foundation

Original post by Charlotteb1234
I also did foundation and think I did ok would love to see a mark scheme for ours

If people give me answers for foundation, I'll write one up.
Original post by HX_AZAAN_786
My man. So did I

What about for the £7 per hour question Monday to Friday, £10 an hour on Saturdays?
What did you guys put for Adams coffee and tea question and the total cost? Loads of my year put different anwsers.. i think i got it wrong though :s-smilie:
What about for the £7 per hour question Monday to Friday, £10 an hour on Saturdays?

I got 24 hours but i wasn't too sure though
Oh hang on the 33/11 = 3 x4 = 12?

So did moon and I do it wrong?
Original post by 123moon
What did you guys put for Adams coffee and tea question and the total cost? Loads of my year put different anwsers.. i think i got it wrong though :s-smilie:

wasn't it like £18? my number memory is appalling tbh

Something about she worked 4 hours on sat so ear to £40 and earned like 100 and something during the week how many hours did she work I put 20🤔

I can't remmeeve what I put for this one I'm sure I times tea bags by 4 or 5 and coffee by 4?
Something about she worked 4 hours on sat so ear to £40 and earned like 100 and something during the week how many hours did she work I put 20🤔

i think i said 24...

I got 19 pounds but one of my friends said she got £21 and another said 40 something i was like wtf! lol

I put 32😱. This is because I worked out that she earned £40 in Saturday took that away from £180 which left me with £140 then divided it by 5 because there are 5 days in Monday to Friday. Would I get any marks for this?
So did moon and I do it wrong?

It will be me who's got it wrong

Hmm...

So what do you think the grade boundaries will be?
I put 32😱. This is because I worked out that she earned £40 in Saturday took that away from £180 which left me with £140 then divided it by 5 because there are 5 days in Monday to Friday. Would I get any marks for this?

I put 20 hours because she earnt £40 on Saturday so £180-40 is £140

The divided 140 by 7 = 20 so she worked 20 during the week. I'm prob so wrong

Not that's somewhat right. Ik for a fact that I have gained some marks for that question even though I put the wrong answer, what do you think?
Original post by 123moon
I got 19 pounds but one of my friends said she got £21 and another said 40 something i was like wtf! lol

I'm sure I put £40. Something
Not that's somewhat right. Ik for a fact that I have gained some marks for that question even though I put the wrong answer, what do you think?

I think you will get some method marking :smile:

But i think you may have forgotten the 4 hours she worked on Saturday and earned 10 pounds per hour so you forgot to add on the 4 hours but idk i may be wrong myself
24 hours is the correct answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending