The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by iEthan
This genuinely made me cry laughing, I can imagine this :rofl: various nature programmes mixed with Ibiza-style BBQs would be the broadcasting schedule :lol:

*to be called Bear Grills
Original post by the bear
*to be called Bear Grills

That. Is. Brilliant.
Reply 922
*Gavin comes round with drinkies*

Stacey follows behind with a towel.

http://cdn.ipernity.com/103/43/70/4384370.52dde9db.640.jpg?r2
Reply 923
Original post by iEthan
"Haiku Hour on bear™ channel"

haiku™ time children
here is one i made earlier
mummy can help you
Reply 924
a mossy cavern
filled with whale and dolphin songs
usherette™ snoozes
*bear™ tucks into a piping hot Admiral's Pie*

Spoiler

Please ask Gavin to prepare one of these fine offerings:

https://youngsseafood.co.uk/ranges/meals-for-one/

i'm in love with this pie!
Reply 926
Original post by queen-bee
i'm in love with this pie!

it is a reliable standby.... the salmon one is even nicer :h:
Reply 927
*Weddings Etc*

following intense pressure the Management™ are pleased to announce that the Cave™ is now a fully licensed Wedding and Funeral center. Handfastings and Oath-Swearing ceremonies are also available.
Gavin and Usherette™ will provide all your catering needs and Stacey™ can do the flowers.
Stacey™ is working towards her level 4 certificate in Bridesmaid and Undertaking skills.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Wedding AND FUNERAL :eek4: ?! :emo:
Reply 929
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Wedding AND FUNERAL :eek4: ?! :emo:

We provide an All-In-One service tailored to your individual needs. Today's busy housewife does not have time to faff around booking here there and everywhere... she needs a reliable pair of hands to take care of those important milestones in family life.
(edited 7 years ago)
We provide an All-In-One service tailored for your individual needs. Today's busy housewife does not have time to faff around booking here there and everywhere... she needs a reliable pair of hands to take care of those important milestones in family life.

I see :cry2:

Spoiler

Reply 931
Our ground breaking approach to Weddings is going to revolutionize the Marriage Ceremony Market.

We offer three levels of Wedding Package:

i) Cheap & Cheerful: for those who want a happy occasion but without the huge financial headache. Also suitable for those who are not really into all that "till death us do part" malarkey.... hey Grandpa less of the Vows-trip !!

ii) The Middle of the Road: you won't be appearing in Hello Magazine but people will still be talking about your Wedding at the office in ooooh three months from now ?

iii) The Big Kahuna: this is for the big hitters in the Spousal Ceremony stakes !! Serious players only please :h:
Top of the range flowers & food by Gavin and the team™: the highlight is the departure by Golden Helicopter flown by Stacey™.
*free divorce voucher for legal services up to £2.5 million is included
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 932
Our bespoke Funeral Services come with a 40% discount if you have used our Matrimonial Services in the past.
We offer traditional burials and also Woodland Glade Barrows; Usherette™ is a qualified Druid and is happy to advise on the correct use of the barrows which are increasingly popular.
Gavin™ hopes to launch his Viking Burning Boat service soon, once we have ironed out a few Health & Safety issues.
Omg,I wonder who's getting married :curious:
Weddings and such is a great Idea. But I hope that there's going to be adventure tours as that will be exciting. If So then who's going to be in charge of it
Reply 935
I still have no idea what i signed up for on this thread... is it a story? A blog?
Good news everyone!

The Management™ are pleased to announce the full integration of Gavin into our team… this means Gavin is now patent protected and has been registered with the Intellectual Property Office as a trademark of the bear™ holdings plc…. Gavin™ will now be able to serve you with more confidence and a brighter smile as he has been given a 0.00042% pay rise!!!

join me in congratulating Gavin™ tonight by raising a glass at our corporate do……. :cheers:

kind regards,
Usherette™
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Usherette™
Good news everyone!

The Management™ are pleased to announce the full integration of Gavin into our team… this means Gavin is now patent protected and has been registered with the Intellectual Property Office as a trademark of the bear™ holdings plc…. Gavin™ will now be able to serve you with more confidence and a brighter smile as he has been given a 0.00042% pay rise!!!

join me in congratulating Gavin™ tonight by raising a glass at our corporate do……. :cheers:

kind regards,
Usherette™

truly excellent news @the bear™, i shall join you this evening… any hot snacks on offer for this evening?
*Weddings Etc*

following intense pressure the Management™ are pleased to announce that the Cave™ is now a fully licensed Wedding and Funeral center. Handfastings and Oath-Swearing ceremonies are also available.
Gavin and Usherette™ will provide all your catering needs and Stacey™ can do the flowers.
Stacey™ is working towards her level 4 certificate in Bridesmaid and Undertaking skills.

Spoiler

Does the Bear offer to register births as well? Many a new young TSRian is brought into life by an existing member. I believe this marvellous process is responsible for much of the trolling around these parts. A sensible registration scheme in the first few days of life would do much to ease overcrowding and bad temper.
Reply 939
Original post by The Usherette™
Good news everyone!

kind regards,
Usherette™

Gavin™ sincerely hopes that we will "stay in"... he feels that his position in the Cave™ will be protected by the warm embrace of Bruxelles.

Quick Reply

Latest