The Student Room Group

AQA Linear B Maths Higher Unoffical Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

How many marks on this test do u think you need for each grade?
I
[QUOTE=Sixteen-again;65196175]How many marks on this test do u think you need for each grade?

I recon about 45 for an A
20 for a C
Original post by 11207ymir
i got something like x=3x + 5/y

that's what I got
Original post by ZacLaw
Are you sure? Im pretty sure it was 10cm

I agree with you, I got 10cm
Original post by 11207ymir
I

I recon about 45 for an A
20 for a C

Yeah last year it was around 30 for a B
I got 16 for the perimeter question, 0.2 and 0.4 for the counters. Spheres in box: 750cm^3.
10cm for side of triangle.
X=5/y-3.
£256.50 for the first % question.
My mind went blank on the plumber question and I think I wasted too much time on it :frown: someone explain!
What number on the dice did u all circle? I can't quite remember but I think I circled 5.
Original post by grace_wh
Yeah last year it was around 30 for a B

They seem quite low so fingers crossed!
Original post by Sixteen-again
I got 16 for the perimeter question, 0.2 and 0.4 for the counters. Spheres in box: 750cm^3.
X=5/y-3.
My mind went blank on the plumber question and I think I wasted too much time on it :frown: someone explain!
What number on the dice did u all circle? I can't quite remember but I think I circled 5.

My mind went blank too! Couldn't decide if it was an inverse proportion question or simultaneous equation question... I did both so fingers crossed that the examiner can find me some marks haha! I circled 4 for the dice one... it's probably wrong though
X=5/y-3.

I circled 4
They seem quite low so fingers crossed!

I hope so! I really hope I get an A or a B 😁
Original post by realsmilee
I circled 4

me too :-)
My mind went blank too! Couldn't decide if it was an inverse proportion question or simultaneous equation question... I did both so fingers crossed that the examiner can find me some marks haha! I circled 4 for the dice one... it's probably wrong though

I did both too as I couldn't think at all so hoping I get a mark for working out at least. My mind also went blank when working out the mean 😂
Original post by realsmilee
I circled 4

I think I was wrong anyway. Mond went blank and it was a simple question lol
I did both too as I couldn't think at all so hoping I get a mark for working out at least. My mind also went blank when working out the mean 😂

Hopefully one of our methods is right!! The page was literally all black with my working out 💔 I had a little brain fart at that question too but I must have thought that 4 was the right answer at the time, who knows lol!
X=5/y-3.

I got 4
for the plumber question yo had to make to two equations equal each other then work out the time take from that and i got 4.5 hours
Original post by Gcsework123
I got 4
for the plumber question yo had to make to two equations equal each other then work out the time take from that and i got 4.5 hours

I think I had 4.5 as an answer but didn't write it in the answer box. Hopefully get a mark for working out. xx
Hopefully one of our methods is right!! The page was literally all black with my working out 💔 I had a little brain fart at that question too but I must have thought that 4 was the right answer at the time, who knows lol!

My page was like that on the plumber question! It was terrible lol. Xx
How did u describe the movement of the shape in the graph? I can't remember the actual question. Also, the angle question x
My page was like that on the plumber question! It was terrible lol. Xx

Never mind, I'm sure we've done ok! Good luck for the rest of your exams! X
How did u describe the movement of the shape in the graph? I can't remember the actual question. Also, the angle question x

I said that as average temperature decreases, soup sales increase, and for the angles question, I put 35 for the first one and 25 for the second one :-)

Quick Reply