The Student Room Group

Geography aqa as 2015 grade boundaries

what were they?? raw not ums please :smile:

I saw it was something like 66 out of 120 for an A which sounds amazing but seems a bit too easy? Not complaining if that is the truth though.
Original post by Anishax___
what were they?? raw not ums please :smile:

I saw it was something like 66 out of 120 for an A which sounds amazing but seems a bit too easy? Not complaining if that is the truth though.

Yup, 66. You know they're all online and one Google search away right? :smile:
Original post by emiloujess
Yup, 66. You know they're all online and one Google search away right? :smile:

seriously ??? that's amazing !!!
Original post by carolinrev
seriously ??? that's amazing !!!

They vary year to year so obviously I wouldn't count on it being similar this year :smile:
They vary year to year so obviously I wouldn't count on it being similar this year :smile:

oh... but i don't think it would vary too much probs 10 ums higher
Original post by carolinrev
oh... but i don't think it would vary too much probs 10 ums higher

No-one can predict that... just try your best and I'm sure you'll do fine :smile: However the maximum for the last few years seems to be 75/120 which is still shockingly low. Best of luck!
No-one can predict that... just try your best and I'm sure you'll do fine :smile: However the maximum for the last few years seems to be 75/120 which is still shockingly low. Best of luck![/

Thanks and good luck to you too
Reply 7
I know I saw it but I was like this seems too good to be true!! Cos I ran out of time in my geography exam and left out a 15 mark, 6 and 5 mark but did well on the rest so if I get an A I'd be so happy!! Was it a hard exam last year then cos they're normally quite easy aren't they? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending