The Student Room Group

lets sue edexcel

lets go purge/massacre edexcel bc their exams are lit giving me depression

edit: guys, you need to CHILL. if you don't wanna listen to people complaining why tf are you on the thread? venting makes me feel better, and if you don't like that, literally gtfo its not even my problem. If I wanna talk about how crappy the exams are, its my god damn opinion, and i can do what i want. yall are being immature asf by just getting depressed that im complaining. if my whining is annoying you so much, why the hell are you spending your time reading it and replying? jesus. the maturity level rn is 0. nobody told you to come read this. this is just for anyone who feels the same away. get out
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gameofno
lets go purge/massacre edexcel bc their exams are lit giving me depression

I'm all for that, let's go for it. The people who made that maths paper clearly have unresolved issues and a hatred for humanity
Reply 2
Original post by georginarowley
I'm all for that, let's go for it. The people who made that maths paper clearly have unresolved issues and a hatred for humanity

exactly. they're obviously trying to bloody give 15-16 year olds a heart attack
No matter how bad it was, I am sure there will be a video of Hitler venting all your feelings!, so that's to look forward to
The Hitler video is definitely my job
can we sue ocr as well please?
Original post by sfaraj
can we sue ocr as well please?

Especially after disastrous Core 1 maths exam. :biggrin:
But you're doing GCSEs lol

Spoiler

Original post by gameofno
exactly. they're obviously trying to bloody give 15-16 year olds a heart attack

It was horrendous, I need counselling to be able to trust the system again!
Have fun at A levels.
Original post by Bruce267099
Especially after disastrous Core 1 maths exam. :biggrin:

no the bio exam

edexcel maths was calm
Original post by Vikingninja
Have fun at A levels.

The exam was harder than A levels!
Original post by georginarowley

It was mega hard. There was probably one or 2 easy questions....the rest was a carnage.
Original post by Mav1
No matter how bad it was, I am sure there will be a video of Hitler venting all your feelings!, so that's to look forward to

I took up the hitler video responsibility for last year's GCSE edexcel maths exam... it felt good to call edexcel a bunch of hairy brainless f***ing apes through the sheer anger of hitler's voice.
Original post by Gabika1979
It was mega hard. There was probably one or 2 easy questions....the rest was a carnage.

What exam was this?
Here's some tips:
1. Turn off the laptop
2. Study

Then after the exam:
1. Sit down
2. Shut up
Reply 16
Original post by Legendary Quest
But you're doing GCSEs lol

Spoiler

ugh... i get that a-levels are harder, but also as a gcse student these are my first serious and external exams, and i need good grades this year and in sixth form to be able to apply for a scholarship, and my parents are expecting like A's and A*'s, so I'M ALLOWED TO BE STRESSED OUT
Reply 17
Original post by bantaleg
Here's some tips:
1. Turn off the laptop
2. Study

Then after the exam:
1. Sit down
2. Shut up

im using the laptop to revise, genius
so here are some tips:
1. stop
2. leave