The Student Room Group

Edexcel gsce mathematics paper 1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YAY GCSE
Did everyone get 69 degrees for the circle theorem question? Also what was the last question because i get a -1/4 which can't be right because the area cant be a negative...

I got 69 degrees!! The last question was 3 - square root of 6 all over 12. 1/4 is the area of the large triangle i think? But idk where you got the negative from..
Original post by Kajsajbas
Crazy ones I've never even seen in my life

Oh dear 😢
Reply 22
for the last question i think I got 3-(surd 6) all over 12 i think
I'm so annoyed at how the last question was only 3 marks! Grrrrr!
I got goddamn 66 degrees D:
*grabs bleach*
Roughly what does everyone think the grade boundary woulf be for an A*
What would the grade boundary for a B be
What did everyone get for the 5 mark question about varnish
For the last one I wrote 3 - root 6 over 12 and then rewrote it as 1/4 - root 6 over 12? Will I get some marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kevin.M
I got 59 degrees for the circle question

I got 52 degrees
For the last question (triangles) i didnt have much time left and wrote 6root6 over 12, do you think i would get a mark?
Did everyone get 69 degrees for the circle theorem question? Also what was the last question because i get a -1/4 which can't be right because the area cant be a negative...

I got 69 degrees as well. The last one with the surds? I got like (3 - squared root of 6) divided by 12, but I'm not sure if that's right.

yep same
What does everyone think the grade boundaries will be? I desperately need a B or I will cry.
Original post by Queen_beee
For the last question I got 3-root6 over 12 but I'm not sure if it's right :-/

That's correct.
Original post by Michelle15
For the last question (triangles) i didnt have much time left and wrote 6root6 over 12, do you think i would get a mark?

It depends on your method, sounds like you calculated the area of the small triangle correctly, so you might pick up 1 mark.

i got (3-squareroot 6)/12 cm^2 for the last question...

i have get 69 degrees :smile: i hope it's right
what they are the numbers of the tree diagram ?
Reply 39
Original post by NeedsHelpalot
Roughly what does everyone think the grade boundary woulf be for an A*

i think it's usually like 86 on both calc & non calc to get an A* overall, but ofc if you get really good on one you can do not so well on the other

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending