The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL IGCSE English Literature 2 Predictions 27/05/16

What do you think will come up for section B of Paper 2, you know for Anthology section C comparison.
Not a clue! I hope a relationship on a parent and child
Reply 2
Original post by darkreeper123
What do you think will come up for section B of Paper 2, you know for Anthology section C comparison.

The Tyger and My Last Duchess haven't come up before, could be a question on the theme of appearance with those two?
Reply 3
Original post by emobha
The Tyger and My Last Duchess haven't come up before, could be a question on the theme of appearance with those two?

The Tyger was June 2015
Reply 4
In the January paper Piano and My Last Duchess came up for memories and Hide and Seek came up for children, so unlikely to be one of those for said theme
Original post by MattB_
In the January paper Piano and My Last Duchess came up for memories and Hide and Seek came up for children, so unlikely to be one of those for said theme

January 2016?
Reply 6
January 2016?

Yes
Most likely
Once upon a time /2:30 Gentle/ Remember
(edited 7 years ago)
I checked all that came up, when they came up and how many times they haven't came up.
I predict once upon a time/2:30/remember/do not go gentle
Is there any link
How did the exam go for you guys? I ended up comparing the sonnet 116 to my last dutchess. Was i wrong in doing so?
Also I did the first poem as the unseen. Didn't understand it at first but did my best and wrote 2.5 pages. What did you guys write for it? :-)
Original post by Milena1810
How did the exam go for you guys? I ended up comparing the sonnet 116 to my last dutchess. Was i wrong in doing so?
Also I did the first poem as the unseen. Didn't understand it at first but did my best and wrote 2.5 pages. What did you guys write for it? :-)

I think it went well and i did the La Belle and thirty nine and for the unseen i did prose. I managed to write around 4 pages for each
I think it went well and i did the La Belle and thirty nine and for the unseen i did prose. I managed to write around 4 pages for each

Well done to you! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest