The Student Room Group

Should I give him head?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bulshitting 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
I'm 16 and he's in the year above, but I don't know whether I should ?

No. The guy obviously wants to add you to his "list". Otherwise why would he only say this stuff through texts?

Secondly, never get fooled by someone who can only give generic compliments, they don't know about you personally.

Third, no point even letting people potentially hear rumours about you
Original post by longshot100
No. The guy obviously wants to add you to his "list". Otherwise why would he only say this stuff through texts?

Secondly, never get fooled by someone who can only give generic compliments, they don't know about you personally.

Third, no point even letting people potentially hear rumours about you

Who cares what other people think about you seriously... are you that insecure?

The only valid point here is, is it actually worth going through all this effort just to give HIM some relief.... if it was going both ways you could understand but this is so one sided
Really? idk how to go about it though

You actually funny, i died of laughter reading this. I hope your joking cos this seems like a stupid question to ask on tsr of all places
I don't think you should. Is he going to return the favour?
Original post by keturah
I don't think you should. Is he going to return the favour?

Exactly what I said. .... who goes through all this anxiety without even gaining anything from it. What a din.
suck his D I C K.

I would because I have done it before with a boy called Thomas tang :tongue:
Original post by yingzhu2
suck his D I C K.

I would because I have done it before with a boy called Thomas tang :tongue:

If we did what you did just because you've done it, we'd be fcked
I did something similar a few months back, always think it will never get out and then next thing boom everyone knows & thinks i'm some kind of whore :smile: He is only using you for sex, if he told u about the other girls then he will tell others about you too. Mine was kinda out of curiousity too, although i kinda regret it now because of who he was blablabla just thiiinnkk!!
IT's because of threads like these that I sometimes wonder if the only reason people ever get together in r/l is sheer stupidity.
Original post by redsoules
Exactly what I said. .... who goes through all this anxiety without even gaining anything from it. What a din.

Yeah, I could see why you'd enjoy it for someone you love/really like, but not a guy who doesn't care about you, and who's not going to get you off too.
Original post by keturah
Yeah, I could see why you'd enjoy it for someone you love/really like, but not a guy who doesn't care about you, and who's not going to get you off too.

Yeah, exactly.

Give me a blowjob?
Don't be so prude and just give him the succ before he finds a girl who's willing
No don't
Ignore him
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bulshitting 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.

No you crazy , he's a horny teenager who doesn't give any f*cks about you!! I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half, honey trust me, he wants nothing but attention!!!
Why so sure?

When you do it for the first time, let it be for someone you really want to do it for
Stop caring about the opinions of others.
Do you want to give him head? If yes, then do. If no, then don't.

Though, as advice, I wouldn't do something like that just because he asked to. At least demand he eats you out in return.
*Shrug*

Personally, I don't think you should because 1)You only started talking to him again a few days ago and he went straight into telling you of his past experiences which shows that is ALL he wants and right now you might not want anything more but later on, you might
2)It isn't about whether your friends will know what you have done or not. Think to yourself very carefully how you will feel afterwards. This is something you haven't done before and it'll all be so sudden. It may be willing but it could still end up scarring you for a long time and you may not feel great for a long time afterwards. If you know for sure that you will be fine then that is okay
3)Even if you aren't going to come across people he tells, do you really want to become another story? There's nothing wrong with people knowing because it's become a normal part of life and anyone who judges a woman for something like that is wrong. However, it seems like you'll just become another notch on his belt and are you okay with being so worthless to him in the end? Are you okay with just being hands for him and a mouth for him and not a real person?
4)If this is your first time doing this then I think you should do something like this with someone more special. Maybe I am old fashioned but I always think certain firsts should be with someone you've loved for a while. However, if you're the type of person who doesn't care about those details and just wants to get it over and done with then go for it.
The thing is, at the end of the day, you know what you want to do deep down. Don't blindly take someone's advice off the internet and then regret it afterwards. Do what you think is best, good luck x
Reply 97
Do it.
Original post by redsoules
Who cares what other people think about you seriously... are you that insecure?

The only valid point here is, is it actually worth going through all this effort just to give HIM some relief.... if it was going both ways you could understand but this is so one sided

FFS I wasn't saying this as if I was in her position, how am I supposed to know what OP is like IRL? Because this person may not be as "secure" as others think, so I'm just telling OP the safest course of action, which would be to avoid the option that has a chance to give more problems than benefits.

As for the second point I made, that's if OP is looking for someone who cares about her needs, not his own, which is an extension to the first.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Katiee224
Are you really asking strangers on the internet whether or not you should give some guy head?:curious:

Next thread from OP-

Missionary or no?

Quick Reply

Latest