The Student Room Group

AS AQA Biology 26th May and 7th June 2016 7401/1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Panic Queen
Has anyone done the set 2 biology specimen paper 2? If so did you find it really hard??😁

no they were not tht bad
This is my diary entry for the exams as well as some revision tips. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4116471
Original post by Enderbat1999
no they were not tht bad

Oh? I found paper 1 fine but paper 2 is harder for me idk
Original post by The Panic Queen
Oh? I found paper 1 fine but paper 2 is harder for me idk

Lol I found paper 2 easier should I be concerned 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Reply 44
Original post by UnoGambino
Paper 2 of the specimen made me go from a C to a U overall ..:frown::frown:
Hope AQA don't make this an impossible bio exam which goes viral

Wouldn't it be better if it went viral and then the grade boundaries dropped?... :tongue:
anyone have the papers and mark schemes for the set 2 of specimen papers? i cant find them on the internet
Original post by jackeeboyy
anyone have the papers and mark schemes for the set 2 of specimen papers? i cant find them on the internet

Here are the mark schemes i dont think you can access the question papers though :/
Original post by goal101
Who told you that ??

No one specifically I just heard it as a rumour but wasn't sure what they were basing it on.

no its mixed but from what i have seen it has been like that where practical is usually in paper 2 don't take the chance. However i have made a few prediction

Okay, yeah, that makes sense.
hey i think im ready i printed of all the old papers and did them im getting like 75% and above is that an A usually for bio
hey i think im ready i printed of all the old papers and did them im getting like 75% and above is that an A usually for bio

yh that is an A, its usually around 70/75% for an A for biology.
tell me how it goes after the exam im so nervous man
Good luck everyone! X
****ed this exam lol
tell me how it goes after the exam im so nervous man

lool dw about it my guy you will be fine , dont think about it too much cuz the as grade doesnt even count anymore as long as you pass into year 2 then u are fine, being nervous will make u perform worse in the exam as well as you are putting pressure on urself. relax for abit .
Original post by OneandOnly123
lool dw about it my guy you will be fine , dont think about it too much cuz the as grade doesnt even count anymore as long as you pass into year 2 then u are fine, being nervous will make u perform worse in the exam as well as you are putting pressure on urself. relax for abit .

yh i guess your right, but ive done nearly all the papers and like answer were similar for many question so hopefully its not gonna be too hard
Reply 55
What the hell was that all about!! Wasn't even like the specimen paper. Grade boundaries better had be low.
What did you all think?
Reply 56
Original post by jack_wild7
What the hell was that all about!! Wasn't even like the specimen paper. Grade boundaries better had be low.
What did you all think?
completely agree that paper was ridiculous, all of the people I've spoken to about it thought it was insanely hard -_-
Reply 57
Original post by ineedA
completely agree that paper was ridiculous, all of the people I've spoken to about it thought it was insanely hard -_-

Yeah same, thats reassuring, hopefully GB will be very low now
Yeah same, thats reassuring, hopefully GB will be very low now

Original post by ineedA

What did you all think?

Did you guys not do the Specimen Paper 1 Set 2?
Most of the questions were based off of them. I did Paper 1 Set 1 and Paper 1 Set 2 from the mark scheme, revised the answers + revision guide and thought it went alright ... watch me come out with a D in August though :O
Original post by ineedA

it was! Glad someone agrees with me! I've been getting A's and B's on all the past papers, and in comparison I thought it was much difference and the questions seemed unfair, they didn't really test our information recall at all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending