The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

I think it doesn't matter which way you do it tbh? If you got that the person is 2.5 litres less than what is needed I think it should be fine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
which q was this?
Original post by iLukeAi
Wht does everyone think the grade boundaries will be? My guess is:
A* - 83
A - 66
B - 47
C - 26

I think the same too ...
Such a long time to wait for the results....
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Urbz
it was the other way around, male teachers was 2/5 and female was 3/5

... and this is why i got it wrong :smile:
Original post by iMacJack
If anyone is struggling with a question, tell me the details of the question and I'll provide an answer for you to stop ye debating (hopefully)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Midpoint. I am so confused as to how that is the answer and not 3,4.75?
Right added up what I got 94/100 not bad i guess :/
For the box and plot question, did we have to give three statements regarding the distribution?
Give me the question

Its about percentage and rent but i dont know the question exactly but u got 36% for that and i got 50% so i wanna know how u did it
Original post by nomiskelly
For the box and plot question, did we have to give three statements regarding the distribution?

No, just the IQR and median.
am I the only one for the varnish question that did 7.5 x 5 = 37.5???
Original post by I Aaron I
What would 38/100 get my mate got that and wants to have an idea of what to expect

Thanks
Original post by nomiskelly

not necessarily 2 will be okay but you are expected to get the third mark by referring to the context of the question. Did anyone get 39/90 for 18b (subtraction of mixed fractions)
One of the questions you missed was about the envolpes, where there was 5 in the small pack and 20 in the large and you had to right T in term in x and , i think? I can't remember the entire question
Original post by HateOCR
My estimate of this years non-calc grade based on past paper difficulty and grade boundaries:
A* - 84
A - 72
B - 63
C - 48
D - 40

That's way too high! a B will probably be around 48 not a C!
I cried when I came out of that exam I really hate maths
Original post by potato princess
am I the only one for the varnish question that did 7.5 x 5 = 37.5???

I did that the first time round, but then I decided to work out how many cans are needed just to make sure.
What would 68/100 be grade wise?
Original post by _JustAStudent_
One of the questions you missed was about the envolpes, where there was 5 in the small pack and 20 in the large and you had to right T in term in x and , i think? I can't remember the entire question

i have no idea, i put something like T = x + 3y
Original post by Cookies15
What would 68/100 be grade wise?

an A
Give me the question

Its the percentage and that rent question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending