Editing errors, I fixed it
Reply 201
Original post by babbajung
It was to nearest 0.5cm so incorrect rounding

oh yh its 4.75
Original post by xxxxxxxxxxd
what was 38 the answer to?

someone please answer
......when u dont remember anything about a pentagon and realise you missed the last question rip (sorry how hard was that q in comparison / how many marks if you guys remember? trying to comfort myself about it lmao)
ps sry i can help i remember approximately Zero of the test but thank
o but yknow the T = 4x + 10y one, do you think we had to simplify it to T = 2(2x + 5y) bc it was 3 marks (unless i misread)
(edited 7 years ago)
well ****
also is the average of our two papers considered for the grade?
Reply 206
Original post by woozert
......when u dont remember anything about a pentagon and realise you missed the last question rip (sorry how hard was that q in comparison / how many marks if you guys remember? trying to comfort myself about it lmao)

it was 5 mark i divided it to 3 triangles i did the first one and i didnt do the others so i might get 1 mark of 0
Reply 207
Original post by woozert

it was 5 mark i divided it to 3 triangles i did the first one and i didnt do the others so i might get 1 mark or 0
Original post by WhiteX
it was 5 mark i divided it to 3 triangles i did the first one and i didnt do the others so i might get 1 mark of 0

6 marks
Reply 209
Original post by woozert
o but yknow the T = 4x + 10y one, do you think we had to simplify it to T = 2(2x + 5y) bc it was 3 marks (unless i misread)

it didnt say simplyfi or anything so you dont need to i just wrote T=4x+10 only that line so did the others
how are there people who found this paper easy : (
Reply 211
Original post by cornflakeexpert
how are there people who found this paper easy : (

its not all the q were 4 5 6 marks !!!!
Reply 212
I found this paper hard so do not worry :smile:
Reply 213
80%o for a* is so high though surely???

I agree, it was a slightly unfair paper due to the amount of 5/6 markers - it may be lower but I don't believe it will be too much lower. I'm predicting it'll be about 78-80.
Reply 214
Original post by FyreSix
I agree, it was a slightly unfair paper due to the amount of 5/6 markers - it may be lower but I don't believe it will be too much lower. I'm predicting it'll be about 78-80.

what about B is it 40 to 45 ?
Original post by izak
how did you get 256

I'm sorry man I can't remember but I know that's what I got.
Reply 216
Original post by ZoeN2
I found this paper hard so do not worry :smile:

when the mark scheme will be available ?
Reply 217
Original post by FyreSix

thats how they filter the best from the rest though
Original post by WhiteX
its not all the q were 4 5 6 marks !!!!

ya so couldn't the pentagon one be for 6 marks? i am sure it was
Reply 219
ya so couldn't the pentagon one be for 6 marks? i am sure it was

i think it is because you need to divide the pent to 3 triangle each 2 mark that is my guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending