The Student Room Group

Rate your SQA exams

Scroll to see replies

AH Maths :smile:
AH Physics :biggrin:
H Business is tomorrow and yeah havent really studied, but i done well in prelim so if i like stay up all night bashing it i hopefully will be okay
Done 3 exams so far:
AH Geography :smile:
AH Biology :smile:
Higher French :biggrin:
Original post by slothonist
Done 3 exams so far:
AH Geography :smile:
AH Biology :smile:
Higher French :biggrin:

How is the AH Geography course different from H geography? I'm thinking of taking it next year. Can you tell me whats in the course? And also would you recommend it? I found H Geography really easy. Is AH quite difficult? Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
How is the AH Geography course different from H geography? I'm thinking of taking it next year. Can you tell me whats in the course? And also would you recommend it? I found H Geography really easy. Is AH quite difficult? Thanks :biggrin:

Just sent you a private message :smile:
Original post by hugeJamesS
I don't really think you should be commenting on my abilities considering the standard of English in your post. I'm sorry, you should've learnt that by about P5?

*were several words
*allowed (got to say that one made me laugh, perfectly timed)
I don't think ; is a letter, perhaps you're looking for L
*petition

There may be even more but I think that's sufficient

Impressive how you managed to pick out those errors but struggled to read "several words" in your exam. I smell something. Smells like bs to me.

And mate... if you cannot read several words... never mind p5 you shouldn't have passed p3
Original post by qasim-98
Lol, you're clearly just trying to troll this thread.

Go crawl back inside yer maw

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I'M DONE. HE DOES NEED TO ACTUALLY DO THAT!!! LOOOL
1. *argues*
2. *other people argue back*
3. *fails at thinking of witty comeback so uses grammar and spelling to insult person*

I know how it is.

This guy is getting his ass kicked
Reply 66
1. *argues*
2. *other people argue back*
3. *fails at thinking of witty comeback so uses grammar and spelling to insult person*

I know how it is.

Well it's good to see that he's being roasted by everyone in this thread as well. Seems to take the hint sometimes too which is nice.

My exams so far:
CfE H English :smile:
CfE H Graphic Communication :biggrin:
CfE H Mathematics :biggrin:
CfE H Physics :biggrin:
with Computing Science tomorrow...
I'm doing AH Maths & Physics, and a OU YASS course in computing because my school can't offer AH Computing.
Original post by Pennyarcade
Ur so smart. Tell me more about your 4AHs and how you've aced them all. I wish I was as smart as you. You are the smartest person ever to sit SQA exams. All hail. God bless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw thanks, you're so nice! :smile: x

AHAHAHAHAAHA looooooooooooool
Original post by .Jeff458
AHAHAHAHAAHA looooooooooooool

BRUV if i'm right his tone was clearly sarcasm and of mockery :rofl:

If this AH dude didn't get that then how did he pass H English? :rofl:

He didn't. He struggled to read the "several words" of the passage and didn't make it through.

My condolences to him.

Btw, I think you quoted me in some threat about Muhammad? Tried to see it rn but it's been removed lel?
Reply 70
BRUV if i'm right his tone was clearly sarcasm and of mockery :rofl:If this AH dude didn't get that then how did he pass H English? :rofl:

He didn't. He struggled to read the "several words" of the passage and didn't make it through.

My condolences to him.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
This has made my day
Original post by PTS_99
HAHAHAHAHAHA
This has made my day

My condolences to him.

R.I.P :lolz:
Edit: Just had a glance through the physics advanced higher papers in relation to the number of questions and have noticed that one of the exemplar or model papers have 19 questions as opposed to some other papers which have 12-16. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PTS_99
HAHAHAHAHAHA
This has made my day

R.I.P :lolz:
Edit: Just had a glance through the physics advanced higher papers in relation to the number of questions and have noticed that one of the exemplar or model papers have 19 questions as opposed to some other papers which have 12-16. :smile:

Well that's what happens if you come here and disrupt what is a genuinely interesting thread for me and many others!
Reply 73

So his argument that there were more questions than model/practice papers isn't even valid anymore? This just keeps getting better.
Original post by PTS_99
So his argument that there were more questions than model/practice papers isn't even valid anymore? This just keeps getting better.

Yep! Feel free to have a browse of the AH papers when you're free :smile:
Reply 75
Yep! Feel free to have a browse of the AH papers when you're free :smile:

I was going to at some point anyway but I think I'll do it first thing after computing now, make for some interesting reading. :biggrin:
After I've finished celebrating not having any more exams that is.

as you can see from my reply, i was obviously being sarcastic as well. But since you've probably not even done Nat5 English yet your confusion is understandable, but not inexcusable.

EDIT: FYI I got an A1 in my H English :smile:
as you can see from my reply, i was obviously being sarcastic as well. But since you've probably not even done Nat5 English yet your confusion is understandable, but not inexcusable.

EDIT: FYI I got an A1 in my H English :smile:

I have just finished Higher English :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
I really don't see why you are arguing here
English :biggrin:
Maths :biggrin:
French :biggrin:
Chemistry :smile:
History :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest