The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Irrumabo
You're either a bad troll or retarded.
Who tf spends the last 30 minutes drawing a dick instead of checking over their answers? :wtf:

I check my answers after I wrote them. But half the questions I could not really do so I just guessed and left them.

That is how I ended up with 30 mins, and the 30 mins was boring so I resorted to drawing detailed knob's.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I check my answers after I wrote them. But half the questions I could not really do so I just guessed and left them.

That is how I ended up with 30 mins, and the 30 mins was boring so I resorted to drawing detailed knob's.

Go see a doctor.
Reply 22
Original post by SteveDogg23
Go see a doctor.

What for?
Edexcel usually mark the papers by scanning them and then sending questions off for people to mark, usually they would mark one question each so they can't discriminate against you in the rest of the paper. and it if was a page where it says do not write on this page, it will not get scanned in. that is of course if you did the Edexcel paper, i am not sure about the other boards .:smile:
What for?

Who the hell draws detailed dicks anyway, especially in the middle of a feckin gcse paper. idiot
Reply 25
Original post by Swimetti
Edexcel usually mark the papers by scanning them and then sending questions off for people to mark, usually they would mark one question each so they can't discriminate against you in the rest of the paper. and it if was a page where it says do not write on this page, it will not get scanned in. that is of course if you did the Edexcel paper, i am not sure about the other boards .:smile:

Well I am probably screwed if whoever marks the page with the big knob on it reports back to the exam board.
Reply 26
Original post by SteveDogg23
Who the hell draws detailed dicks anyway, especially in the middle of a feckin gcse paper. idiot

Why not?

I had all the time in the world to draw something and I decided that a knob would be something a bit fun to draw.
Well I am probably screwed if whoever marks the page with the big knob on it reports back to the exam board.

well you will have to hope you have an oblivious examiner
Why not?

I had all the time in the world to draw something and I decided that a knob would be something a bit fun to draw.

at least draw something that is not profane.
Reply 29
well you will have to hope you have an oblivious examiner

Probably a female I guess or some narrow eyed person.
I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

It was drawn in perfected detail, Veins & Shading.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

Amazing!
That was a pretty terrible decision. I mean, if you're going to draw something, make it something that is unlikely to be taken as offensive.

If you're not trolling (which is pretty hard to see), I think I'd be concerned.
I was an idiot yet again, I had 30 mins left of the exam and felt I couldn't do much more on the paper so I decided to draw a big KNOB on one of the big blank spaces towards the end of the paper.

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

I know it was stupid to draw this, but I was real bored & drawing things in detail is something I do when bored.

If the examiner finds anything obscene on the paper then it is not marked and the centre is informed. I've seen it happen a couple of times. It will not affect your marks in other exams.
Reply 33
Original post by NathanW18
That was a pretty terrible decision. I mean, if you're going to draw something, make it something that is unlikely to be taken as offensive.

If you're not trolling (which is pretty hard to see), I think I'd be concerned.

I don't really see what is offensive about drawing a knob, but if I get bored again I certainly won't be drawing a knob due to the numerous consequences people have mentioned, Just to hope it does not crash my paper to 0 marks.
Probably a female I guess or some narrow eyed person.

being sexist???
Reply 35
being sexist???

Not at all, Just that they are less likely to know what one is or not be able to instantly see what it is.
I am talking about the blank space where you show working.

guys he said 'big blank spaces near the end with FOR SURE he means the cross pages. Now he just changed it around sating he 'meant' this, it's clearly a troll, he made a similar post to this about another paper
Reply 37
Original post by B3ASTy
guys he said 'big blank spaces near the end with FOR SURE he means the cross pages. Now he just changed it around sating he 'meant' this, it's clearly a troll, he made a similar post to this about another paper

The questions at the end of the paper, I did not see any other blank pages on the exam today except for the back page.

But those are BLANK spaces towards the BACK of the paper.
Reply 38

I wrote Hi and Bye in all my exams for GCSEs nothing happened I still passed them lmao
Original post by ForestShadow
yeah each to their own I say, I doubt anyone would be remotely interested in pictures of big dicks tho...

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

Latest