The Student Room Group

Would these A-Leels allow me to do Law at University?

Hi, I am currently doing Biology, English Literature, Religious Studies and Photography at AS Level. I am looking to drop Biology, as I am much better at the other three subjects. If I did English Literature, Religious Studies and Photography in Year 13, would I be able to study Law at University?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ashmo07
Hi, I am currently doing Biology, English Literature, Religious Studies and Photography at AS Level. I am looking to drop Biology, as I am much better at the other three subjects. If I did English Literature, Religious Studies and Photography in Year 13, would I be able to study Law at University?

Hey I would recommend checking the website for requirements to study Law. I would check for you but my internet is not working as it should be. ;D
Reply 2
Original post by IchigoKurrosaki
Hey I would recommend checking the website for requirements to study Law. I would check for you but my internet is not working as it should be. ;D

Hi there thanks for replying, and that's alright I checked the requirements, they accept any A-Levels and some even accept just the minimum UCAS points. They also prefer one essay subject which is fine as I'm doing English Literature and Religious Studies, but is Photography accepted by most Uni's?
You're doing English. You're fine.
Original post by ashmo07
Hi there thanks for replying, and that's alright I checked the requirements, they accept any A-Levels and some even accept just the minimum UCAS points. They also prefer one essay subject which is fine as I'm doing English Literature and Religious Studies, but is Photography accepted by most Uni's?

im sure it should be okay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest