12 for the polygon question
24 for the harbour question
3 for the gradient of the graph
5 and 4 for simultaneous equations
150 for the number of people in club
the nth terms, I got -4n + 17 and 12n

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rl15
I ran out of time to finish the last one. For the circle theorems one I got 180-2x but it's most likely wrong! It was the one where it was already drawn for you and you have to work out the median i think.

I got something similar for circle theroms but im nearly 100% sure i dont it wrong, for median it was the frequency divied by 3 and then times by 2 and then find the usual process i think
Original post by rl15
I do the Love & Death anthology too, What poems do you think will be asked?

Ozymandias and Night of the Scorpion are the only two poems that haven't been asked yet and I'd say that at least one of the two will come up tomorrow. Personally I find Night of the Scorpion much harder than Ozymandias to talk about so I'm hoping I get a question where I can compare Ozymandias to either Richard Cory or Out, Out.
Reply 123
Original post by Okdmd46
I got something similar for circle theroms but im nearly 100% sure i dont it wrong, for median it was the frequency divied by 3 and then times by 2 and then find the usual process i think

I couldn't do the question about Jenna and Luke either. I wanted to do well :frown:
Original post by rl15
I couldn't do the question atbout Jenna and Luke either. I wanted to do well :frown:

I found the lcm to be 45 and then i ****ed up, i should get one on it, i ****ed up the coffee jar one too
Original post by RIPme
I did that one today the circle therom question?! like sorry what was that?

When ccea maths makes u wanna start slitting
Reply 126
Original post by Okdmd46
The last question took my 20 minutes but i got -5 in the end, which but of the histograms did u have trouble with?

I got -5 aswell!!!!!
Reply 127
Original post by Okdmd46
I found the lcm to be 45 and then i ****ed up, i should get one on it, i ****ed up the coffee jar one too

I got 230 for the coffee jar one. Tbh I fcked up that whole paper so I'm hoping the grade boundaries are low!
Reply 128
can someup the answers that they got for all the questions they can remember ?
Original post by rflxvvrbs
did anyone do spanish? one word: yikes

I don't think I understood any of the questions on the paper at all. Anyone else think the last few questions were easier than the first few?
Original post by Okdmd46
That circle theroem on the t4 made me feel ill, that one about the rectangles was an absolute state as well

Same here, I ended up leaving the circle theorem question blank, I had no clue
Original post by rl15
I got 230 for the coffee jar one. Tbh I fcked up that whole paper so I'm hoping the grade boundaries are low!

They will be about 68 for an a* 56 for an a and about 35 for a b ( judging by january
Original post by rl15
For the 2nd question I got 3.2
For the shampoo I got 750
Coffee 230
Gradient 3
Parallel line 3x-1
Simultaneous 4 and 5
Circle theorem 180-2x
The 7 marker I got x= -1 or 1/5 y = 0 or 4/5
Sorry thats all I remember

I got all the same answers as you apart from the circle theorems but I completely messed that question up so your probably right
Original post by rl15
For the 2nd question I got 3.2
For the shampoo I got 750
Coffee 230
Gradient 3
Parallel line 3x-1
Simultaneous 4 and 5
Circle theorem 180-2x
The 7 marker I got x= -1 or 1/5 y = 0 or 4/5
Sorry thats all I remember

Last question was -5, the question about the garden was length=18 and width=10, the sample question on the historgam 8.5 or something? Indices question, m=1/2
Original post by rl15
Really 68? That makes me feel so much better! Thanks aha.

Lmao nb, 80% got you the full 45% on jan pmsl
Anyone have an answer for the rectangle question?
Original post by Okdmd46
Last question was -5, the question about the garden was length=18 and width=10, the sample question on the historgam 8.5 or something? Indices question, m=1/2

Did you get the question about Jenna and the guy running laps?
Reply 137
Original post by Okdmd46

Oh yeah and the other indices was 6. Think the spaced diagonal one was 42 or 48 the angle was 38
Original post by caitlin121
Did you get the question about Jenna and the guy running laps?

The answer was 2, released how to do it in the car on the way home afterwards, was raging
Original post by chemnerd4life
Anyone have an answer for the rectangle question?

I got 480, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong :/

Quick Reply

Latest