The Student Room Group

CCEA GCSE exams 2016 *official only CCEA thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Philipstothers
Did you get 180-x for circle theorems because I'm pretty sure I'm wrong :frown:

I ****ed that question up, i used angle in centre is twice than x, so it meant by entire method was flawed
Original post by Okdmd46
I ****ed that question up, i used angle in centre is twice than x, so it meant by entire method was flawed

See I got the obtuse angle in the centre as 360-2x then divided by 2 to get the answer but yea it was deadly like I'm pretty certain I pooed it up too tbh
See I got the obtuse angle in the centre as 360-2x then divided by 2 to get the answer but yea it was deadly like I'm pretty certain I pooed it up too tbh

Yes i had that method at the start but then changed it for some stupid reason..

I dont think it will be taken into account as one person out of alot that ive talked to got it right and everyone said it was impossible
Original post by Okdmd46
I dont think it will be taken into account as one person out of alot that ive talked to got it right and everyone said it was impossible

Was it a cyclic quadrilateral because if it was then 180-x and 2x don't add to 180 so I'm not sure but I actually answered every question in the paper and happy with most apart from the garden one I got 21 and 13 but it didn't work so I know it's wrong but still will get plenty of method marks
Was it a cyclic quadrilateral because if it was then 180-x and 2x don't add to 180 so I'm not sure but I actually answered every question in the paper and happy with most apart from the garden one I got 21 and 13 but it didn't work so I know it's wrong but still will get plenty of method marks

Didnt like rectangle or circle therom or coffee or running one but besides that grand
Coffee did legitimately take me 10 minutes lol
What do you predict for war tomorrow ??
Original post by rl15
Yeah but it's actually hell. Pure is alright but I got like 20% in my mechanics and stats mock.

Do you know what the grade boundaries are like for it? Hopefully low!
Original post by Chocochipsxx
What do you predict for war tomorrow ??

Maybe Attack or The Battle, they haven't came up in a few years
Reply 190
Original post by stripedfan
Do you know what the grade boundaries are like for it? Hopefully low!

Do you do it too? Last year an A* was 54% so yeah hopefully aha.
If ive got about 80 raw marks outta 100, should i still be able to get my a*?
Reply 192
Anyone else absoloutely BRICKING it for english tomorrow... how am i gonna cope when I walk into the exam hall! :frown:
Is there any sign of a T4 unofficial maths mark scheme yet?? Just so I can cry over everything that I got wrong hahaha
Nature will be part a with probably narrow fellow and the badger. War will be part be with possibly attack/battle coming up
Original post by chemnerd4life
Anyone doing Juno and the Paycock tomorrow? 😑

Me! Dreading it the most :/
Nature will be part a with probably narrow fellow and the badger. War will be part be with possibly attack/battle coming up

Ive done a narrow fellow and the badger 4 times lmao, fcked if it doesnt come up
Original post by rl15
Do you do it too? Last year an A* was 54% so yeah hopefully aha.

Yeah I do it too! Wow that's pretty good! Our teacher told us we basically needed to get 100% in the pure maths because mechanics is so much harder so that scared me!
Original post by Tsunaomi
Me! Dreading it the most :/

Me too! Any predictions?
Original post by chemnerd4life
Anyone doing Juno and the Paycock tomorrow? 😑

Yes, dreading it! Who do you think it will be? I think it might be something on feminism or Mary.

Quick Reply

Latest