The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics A - Paper 3H - 2016 - Unofficial Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Don't listen to anything ISCSETANK says, it all 100% wrong.

Everything izak said was correct and Im sure he will get A* well done man.

Tank lets hope for a B?
Original post by Martins1
Another question i just remembered - the graph.
The cumulative frequencies were in descending order:
The first two might be wrong, cant really remember.
The number of people over 85kg was 80-62=18
The IQ range was 83-63=20

For the IQ I got 18.5 - they usually have a margin of error for that one right? Anything between 18-20 maybe?
Original post by sgsb0y
No Bhavin got GIVEN money by the other guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh I believe it was 3100/6000, whatever that is as a percentage.
Question 13 with the line parallel to L was 3x-4y=19

I thought cube and sphere one was 1439 or 1349??

Also the ration one with the rupees was 52%

Plus on the cumulative frequency graph the number of peopl over 85kg was 18 and the IQR was 17
(edited 7 years ago)
Did any one have the mark scheme
for the acceleration question I got 2 seconds
Original post by IGCSETANK
Didn't say 4.5 cm was to the nearest CM that was for the MM value, so it definitely gave 45.5mm

No. The sphere was to the nearest 0.5cm.
Original post by abid_zaidi
For the IQ I got 18.5 - they usually have a margin of error for that one right? Anything between 18-20 maybe?

between 17 and 19 i would have said, but i think yours is fine.
Original post by ells_cater

I thought cube and sphere one was 1439 or 1349??

It said that 4.5 cm was to the nearest 0.5, not 0.1. Therefore the upper bound was 4.75 not 4.55. I did the same. That is only minus two or three marks, dont worry.
Did any one had the mark schem for igcse maths edexcel paper
Yes this is exactly what I did so glad finally someone got the same answer as me XD
i think i got the sphere and cube question wrong.. how is the upper bound of 4.5 4.75? i used 4.55 and got 1439 as my final answer :frown:
Original post by maths1409
i think i got the sphere and cube question wrong.. how is the upper bound of 4.5 4.75? i used 4.55 and got 1439 as my final answer :frown:

I did the same.
Here's the deal.

They said that 4.5cm was to the nearest 0.5cm, NOT 0.1cm. Therefore, adding half of 0.5, which is 0.25, to 4.5, we get 4.75 cm.

As I have said, that will only lose you two or three out of five, most likely only two.
Original post by Martins1
I did the same.
Here's the deal.

They said that 4.5cm was to the nearest 0.5cm, NOT 0.1cm. Therefore, adding half of 0.5, which is 0.25, to 4.5, we get 4.75 cm.

As I have said, that will only lose you two or three out of five, most likely only two.

ahh okay thank you
Reply 354
Original post by zXcodeXz
I feel sorry for everyone who sat Edexcel because AQA was easy

It was an alright exam until just after half way where they decided to include the trickier questions.
Nevertheless, I liked the exam as the first half went very well for me anyway. After reviewing my answers and counting my potential marks I feel I've easily achieved a grade B which I was aiming for, possibly higher, hopefully! :biggrin:

I assume you did AQA? :smile:
Reply 355
Original post by IGCSETANK
Worst school? Ok then big **** search charter house and then tell me I got to the worst in the country faggot hahaha. Funny how you are self consciously trying to reassure yourself that you got it right by correcting other people that probably got it right, thick piece of ****. Really reflects your intellectual aptitude doesn't it?

Hi mate help me out with the mark scheme if possible, please. Any ideas of the questions/answers which have not been done yet?

Many thanks. :smile:
Original post by _Xenon_
It was an alright exam until just after half way where they decided to include the trickier questions.
Nevertheless, I liked the exam as the first half went very well for me anyway. After reviewing my answers and counting my potential marks I feel I've easily achieved a grade B which I was aiming for, possibly higher, hopefully! :biggrin:

I assume you did AQA? :smile:

Yes same situation here but the questions were worded at differently I need to get top marks in paper 2 for a B
Reply 357
Last mock we did 76% was A*,but I can't remember A. I think A* will be around 80 this time
Reply 358
Original post by zXcodeXz
Yes same situation here but the questions were worded at differently I need to get top marks in paper 2 for a B

What's grade boundaries like for AQA?
How many marks for a C and B for example?

Best of luck.
Did anyone had the mark scheme for igcse edexcel maths paper pls answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending