The Student Room Group

Do you think you'd survive prison?

After reading some stories and watching some videos on a page online I don't think I'd be able to survive prison at all.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hell no. I'd take a breakdown over missing my cats let alone having to deal with all the bigger and tougher people than me in prison :s-smilie:
certainly not!
I'll survive.
I'll be like the ring leader and have the prison guards fear me, whilst the other prisoners back me up.
Reply 4
its an extremely violent place though
I've watched Orange Is The New Black, I'll be fine. :u:
No way. I'm too sensitive and stress too easily :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
been there before. Not as bad as people think.

I can survive again
Reply 8
yup
my ex was in prison. depending on what u are in for, youd be fine.
If i was isolated in my own area with books yeah
No - wouldn't be able to cope.
Original post by SeanFM
I've watched Orange Is The New Black, I'll be fine. :u:

red or boo
i'd be crushed by everyone else :cry2:
Yeah. It depends on what prison. But you get fed and stuff.
i love red! and alex

Original post by longshot100
Good connections is the key

Connections to prison guards no matter how long the connection is? Means you could hopefully get a few perks, like smuggled items, a better cellmate etc.

Connections to miscreants? Means that you have the opportunity to get some protection in the prison.

Lift weights? Means that you look intimidating and can put that to good use.

Fairly smart or cunning? you'll be able to find your own unique ways to get around problems, such as Drone deliveries (is currently used to smuggle).

I suggest you also watch "Get Hard" and learn how to keister things. :biggrin:

theres set times, you cant just do it all the time
Yep. My room looks like a ****ing cell anyways.
And my kitchen serves prison food anyways.
And my life is rife with violence anyways.

Original post by shawtyb
yup
my ex was in prison. depending on what u are in for, youd be fine.

Damn, and how do you think you'd survive?

Original post by TSR Mustafa
If i was isolated in my own area with books yeah

No. The Hole or protective custody or solitary confinement is limited cells and space so only reserved for people who seriously need it. Being a coward won't get you booked for you own little space. Soz.
Original post by 0to100
Yep. My room looks like a ****ing cell anyways.
And my kitchen serves prison food anyways.
And my life is rife with violence anyways.

Damn, and how do you think you'd survive?

No. The Hole or protective custody or solitary confinement is limited cells and space so only reserved for people who seriously need it. Being a coward won't get you booked for you own little space. Soz.

im pretty damn sure i would.

and also the protection wing, but u cant just go on it, need something to have happened to you first, or disabled or an obvious target like child killer etc
I meant that you should be lifting weights prior to getting into the prison so that you're jacked when you arrive.

doesnt really mean anything in jail haha
if people want you, they WILL Get you regardless of size
Original post by shawtyb
im pretty damn sure i would.

and also the protection wing, but u cant just go on it, need something to have happened to you first, or disabled or an obvious target like child killer etc

Well yea the pedos get it because it's offered soon as they go in, because they know they'll need it lol like in US prisons because of race gangs they ask like little Asian dudes if they want protection but exactly it's for srs **** not, "I'm scared." haha.
I meant that you should be lifting weights prior to getting into the prison so that you're jacked when you arrive.

Muscles mean **** when you don't got no connections in or out

Quick Reply

Latest