The Student Room Group

How did you find as biology new spec exam?

I think i failed. Do u guys think if i do better in paper 2 i can still get a B.
How did everyone else find it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
messed up big time i did.... i found it extremely hard and the worst part is everyone said it was an easy exam (from where i am that is)
yeah i thought it was okay, no idea about the last few pages though :/
I found the multiple choice questions were harder than the actual questions
Reply 4
Original post by alicejb0906
yeah i thought it was okay, no idea about the last few pages though :/

Same its started with some easy questions then theast one was quite challen fing
Overall it wasnt to bad, i struggled with the last comprehension question and i wasnt fully sure on some 1 markers.
Original post by Chemmi
I think i failed. Do u guys think if i do better in paper 2 i can still get a B.
How did everyone else find it?

Do you remember the questions in order because i wanna make the mark scheme too but i forgot the order,, the last few questions espcially the heart one was uugghh
Reply 7
Original post by yolomastfer2f323
Do you remember the questions in order because i wanna make the mark scheme too but i forgot the order,, the last few questions espcially the heart one was uugghh

Sorry i cant actually remember what the exact questions were
Can anyone recall the order of questions because i have made a markscheme but want to put it in order of questions
I thought that it went okay. I guess that it could have gone worse and that you can't really tell if it's gone well or badly until August. (dreading it)
Is this for ocr or what exam board?
Reply 11
Can anyone recall the order of questions because i have made a markscheme but want to put it in order of questions

I don't remember the order but if you have an unofficial mark scheme then i would greatly appreciate if you posted, correct order or not (:
What did you write for the question that said why the child survived even with a hole in the septum of the heart
Reply 13
What did you write for the question that said why the child survived even with a hole in the septum of the heart

Thats not aqa is it?
Can anyone recall the order of questions because i have made a mark scheme but want to put it in order of questions
didn't the aorta and pulmonary artery lead into the wrong sides of the heart? Having no septum allowed the blood to flow in the appropriate path (I hope!)
Guys did you do EDEXCEL SNAB A OR B? NEW SPEC
Guys did you do EDEXCEL SNAB A OR B? NEW SPEC

SNABS BIO A, new spec
Reply 17
It was easy at first but then got stupidly harder ffs. Soooo many stupid enzyme questions.
Reply 18
Yeah at first I was like 'I've got this' and then it went down hill :frown:
How are you supposed to write 4 marks for the globular vs fibrous protein question???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending