The Student Room Group

Aqa law unit 2 *offical thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NHM
I've uploaded the full thing now.

It still won't let me open it:/ I've messaged you my email address, is there anyway you could email it to me! I'm really sorry to be annoying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 261
Original post by r*c*e*g*e*g
It still won't let me open it:/ I've messaged you my email address, is there anyway you could email it to me! I'm really sorry to be annoying!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done
Original post by kirstybecs
honestly the timing is a joke i actually had to bullet-point the last few questions just to get marks - there was a dance exam on at the same time and they had an hour and a half too but only had 60 marks like???? its ridiculous

Had to skip one of the end questions and do it roughly at the end (so I could do the easier Q's well later on), wrote right up until they took my paper in U1 but just finished.
Reply 263
Original post by Bruce267099
9) Application of causation and remoteness of damage to the £20000 lost earnings and the promotion.

10) Duty of care has already been established using caparo test, explain if ? owed a duty of care to euan.

11) Explain the civil procedure that would take place if dan was to sue chris.

12) Briefly explain the rules of res ipsa loquitur and the burden and standard of proof and briey describe how this will apply to dan.

Hey Bruce did you find out? :smile:
Original post by NHM
Hey Bruce did you find out? :smile:

I've got law today, so I'll ask. :biggrin:
Reply 265
Original post by Bruce267099
I've got law today, so I'll ask. :biggrin:

Thanks dude
How did I just find this thread? D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 267
Original post by TheNerdxP
How did I just find this thread? D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea but you missed out on plenty
I put on remoteness & factual causation at the end i briefly spoke about calculation of damages as I got a bit confused would I still lose marks for that?

I still think i did remoteness of damage spot on
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 269
Original post by Deavk006
I put on remoteness & factual causation at the end i briefly spoke about calculation of damages as I got a bit confused would I still lose marks for that?

I still think i did remoteness of damage spot on

At the end of what question?
The question of remoteness & factual causation of damage?

Question 9
Reply 271
Original post by Deavk006
The question of remoteness & factual causation of damage?

Question 9

If you've talked about remoteness and factual causation yes. No credit for damages though..
Ok thank you
Hi, does anyone remember what came up on the Parliamentary Law Making questions in unit 1 of this year (2016)? If anyone does that would be great, thanks!
[QUOTE="NHM;64968631"]
Original post by Thamim01

Speaking from experience... Don't over complicate the question they'll be questions that say explain, discuss, briefly discuss and outline... If it asks for an outline or briefly discuss no need to go OTT on the question.

Predictions for this year:

Causation
Contemp rule
Offence wise- S47/S20
Summary offence procedure
Aggravating/ mitigating factors

Civil is usually about the same questions every year (duty, breach, damage and remoteness, three track system and damages) but got a feeling the principle of res ispa loquitor will appear ( ranging anywhere between 5-8 marks)

What came up in the 2016 law 02 paper???
Original post by samc12397
How'd everyone find it?

what was on the 2016 law 02 paper???
Original post by nina_Garcia23
what was on the 2016 law 02 paper???

If you have a look back through this thread, you should be able to piece most of it together. Alternatively, your teacher should have copies of the exam - they get to see past papers earlier than AQA post on their public webpage.

Quick Reply

Latest