The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Foundation Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

After finishing the higher paper's mark scheme with the help of members of TSR (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4120523), I thought I'd start one for the foundation paper.

Any contributions will be graciously accepted!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Please someone put the mark scheme up here
Mark scheme please!! Need to know if I have passed as I need to know what to get in calc
Reply 3
Mark scheme please? And the actual paper would help calm some nerves!:frown:
The sooner somebody posts some of the answers, the better.
Reply 5
Yes Please! Will you show the questions with the answers? as I have forgotten most of them already lol! Thanks in advance
Reply 6
What time will it be on here?
Reply 7
:frown:

Original post by LogicalFallacy
I got 750cm3 for the prism cross area, 10 litres for the last one so she didn't have enough as she had 7.5, 30.00 for the meal difference, 40ml difference for the coke one
Reply 9
Can't remember the mealdifference question? Please remind me. Also i think there was no angle questions on the foundation?

Original post by _MaryLouise_
I got 750cm3 for the prism cross area, 10 litres for the last one so she didn't have enough as she had 7.5, 30.00 for the meal difference, 40ml difference for the coke one
Reply 10
Original post by LogicalFallacy

q18 was 33 divided by 11 times 4 I think
Reply 11
What was the answer on the 7 hours shift working from Monday to Friday. He gets e pounds express it in e simplest form
Original post by GKT
What was the answer on the 7 hours shift working from Monday to Friday. He gets e pounds express it in e simplest form

Omg i could not think on this one!!!
Original post by GKT
Can't remember the mealdifference question? Please remind me. Also i think there was no angle questions on the foundation?

It was like a meal on saturday =32 for each and then a meal in the week costs something and there was 6 meals being brought
Reply 14
Ahhhh i remember it now. ..can't remember the answer i put though. I didn't see any angle questions did you?

QUOTE=_MaryLouise_;65213437]It was like a meal on saturday =32 for each and then a meal in the week costs something and there was 6 meals being brought
Reply 15
Yes know. It was a tricky one i put 35e!

QUOTE=_MaryLouise_;65213367]Omg i could not think on this one!!!
Original post by GKT
Ahhhh i remember it now. ..can't remember the answer i put though. I didn't see any angle questions did you?

QUOTE=_MaryLouise_;65213437]It was like a meal on saturday =32 for each and then a meal in the week costs something and there was 6 meals being brought

No, i don't remember any
Reply 17
Thanlt means we expect them in the calculator paper

QUOTE=_MaryLouise_;65213905]
No, i don't remember any
What did everyone get for the amount of votes???
I've forgot all the questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest