The Student Room Group

Do you think you'd survive prison?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Dammit I finished my popcorn need to go get some more
Original post by longshot100
I'm not sure if Oto realises that this is TSR. The student room, not Juvenile Offenders...

Oh stop with the indirect quoting and taking personal jabs because you're losing the argument about PRISON. Mr caps lock.
I'm far too emotional to survive even a day in prison tbh
Reply 43
Original post by 0to100
Oh stop with the indirect quoting and taking personal jabs because you're losing the argument about PRISON. Mr caps lock.

And the keyboard warrior of the year award goes to... 0to100 !
I didn't know how many people there were that take this too seriously. I started the post with the connections thing, and what do people start flipping their **** about? Muscles.

What do they then try to tell me about? Connections, which is what I started with smh.

What're you cryin for?

Original post by d_a99
what are your survival tips for prison then?

You plan on going inside?? lol
Original post by Nayzar
And the keyboard warrior of the year award goes to... 0to100 !

:star:
Original post by preetg97
I'm far too emotional to survive even a day in prison tbh

Lol at the prison break dp though in this thread, coincidence. And yea the women's prison might even be worse tbh lol
I have had an ex who was in prison, and a few family members...I think I could be alright-know a few tricks up my sleeve! :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
Lmao never said a muscular person wouldn't have motor skills to operate a weapon? I'm saying you count out someone just because of size. You wouldn't last in prison for purely that naivete. You'd be the kid wanting to befriend the big guy even if he's a loner who can't fight who everyone hates, and you'd hide behind him and they'd call you out for that alone. Everyone wants the small guy under their wing anyway because they know they'd need help -__- My uncle has a napoleon complex, he's 5'8 and not very muscular and he's been in pen since 18 and he's 56 now still in pen and alive and everyone loves him lol

Did I at any point say that being small means useless? I just said that it'd be preferable to be stronger, because if you can't always rely on your buddies to bail you out Oto. Did you know about this thing that helps when you have no weapons, and no friends? It's called your body and your brain.
Reply 49
Original post by 0to100
What're you cryin for?

You plan on going inside?? lol

nah, but I was watching something on facebook about prisoners gettings beaten bad in the UK, just got me thinking shittt imagine if its me, id never survive lol
Original post by d_a99
nah, but I was watching something on facebook about prisoners gettings beaten bad in the UK, just got me thinking shittt imagine if its me, id never survive lol

I see lol well erm. Basically try not to go in would be my 1st tip haha. If you go in well just watch yourself dunno, observe your environment always. Keep clean. Idk.
Original post by 0to100
What're you cryin for?

Original post by 0to100

So I guess I should stop trying to help you out with text accessibility?

Idk if you've got anything else to say, but whatever helps you sleep at night...
Did I at any point say that being small means useless? I just said that it'd be preferable to be stronger, because if you can't always rely on your buddies to bail you out Oto. Did you know about this thing that helps when you have no weapons, and no friends? It's called your body and your brain.

Bail me out, I'm not on about them bailing me out. See you're posting off assumptions and that's why you don't make any sense. I'm on about having mates in there while you're in...not out while you're in...to help you get out?

So I guess I should stop trying to help you out with text accessibility?

Idk if you've got anything else to say, but whatever helps you sleep at night...

Lol whatever guy
Original post by 0to100
Lol at the prison break dp though in this thread, coincidence. And yea the women's prison might even be worse tbh lol

i know, pure coincidence :rofl: and I don't even want to imagine haha, I'd spend all day everyday crying or sleeping :erm:
Original post by 0to100
Bail me out, I'm not on about them bailing me out. See you're posting off assumptions and that's why you don't make any sense. I'm on about having mates in there while you're in...not out while you're in...to help you get out?

Lol whatever guy

I'm sure even you should know that the phrase "to bail someone out" generally means to save someone from an unfavorable situation. But then again, I'm talking to the prison guru, aren't I?
I'm sure even you should know that the phrase "to bail someone out" generally means to save someone from an unfavorable situation. But then again, I'm talking to the prison guru, aren't I?

We're literally talking about prison so of course I'm gonna connect you using bail to mean what it actually means...there are other ways to say help someone out than "bail" I don't even use the term bail to mean that lol and no you're the prison guru telling people to bulk up or they don't stand a chance. Which is utter ****ing bolocks. Most people are not big guys and they only get those muscles if they work out out of complete boredom.
Original post by preetg97
i know, pure coincidence :rofl: and I don't even want to imagine haha, I'd spend all day everyday crying or sleeping :erm:

Just make someone your bottom b. :colone:
Probably. I'm a big fella, I can fight, yet I'm quite likeable so I'd probably make friends. I've also got uncles who are always in and out of prison who I could get advice from.
Original post by 0to100
We're literally talking about prison so of course I'm gonna connect you using bail to mean what it actually means...there are other ways to say help someone out than "bail" I don't even use the term bail to mean that lol and no you're the prison guru telling people to bulk up or they don't stand a chance. Which is utter ****ing bolocks. Most people are not big guys and they only get those muscles if they work out out of complete boredom.

Did I say anywhere that I was experienced? And did I say anywhere that you don't stand a chance without muscles. I'm just saying that it could be helpful. And then again, there are many people who've come out of prison unscathed without needing of the things either of us have listed

and yeah, "bail out" is more a more informal phrase that suited the situation i was describing, and just had that meaning.
(edited 7 years ago)
Did I say anywhere that I was experienced? And did I say anywhere that you don't stand a chance without muscles. I'm just saying that it could be helpful. And then again, there are many people who've come out of prison unscathed without needing of the things either of us have listed

I said in like the beginning it might not even be that srs to need shanks or muscles but you saying muscles makes it a better time it's not always so simple as that.

Original post by WoodyMKC
Probably. I'm a big fella, I can fight, yet I'm quite likeable so I'd probably make friends. I've also got uncles who are always in and out of prison who I could get advice from.

Lmao same why's it always uncles. And yea fighting skills don't come with size so as long as you can throw and have no enemies there you should be good.

Quick Reply

Latest