The Student Room Group

Aqa english lit unit 4

Haven't seen any threads on this.

I'm doing the Wessex Tales and Romeo &Juliet
any predictions?

How's everyone feeling? I feel like everyone's either chilled or given up for this paper especially in comparison to the Unit 1 exam
Original post by babymarima
Haven't seen any threads on this.

I'm doing the Wessex Tales and Romeo &Juliet
any predictions?

How's everyone feeling? I feel like everyone's either chilled or given up for this paper especially in comparison to the Unit 1 exam

STRESSING THE HELL OUT! I haven't read Macbeth since the beginning of year 10, and wessex tales is so hard to do in an exam (since there's multiple stories and really vague questions).
My teacher thinks Tony Kytes will be one of the mentioned stories, but obviously that's just a prediction and not necessarily correct.
Any clue on what the question could be? She said maybe love or something? If it was love, what other story would you compare it to?
Reply 2
Original post by Emma Keetley
STRESSING THE HELL OUT! I haven't read Macbeth since the beginning of year 10, and wessex tales is so hard to do in an exam (since there's multiple stories and really vague questions).
My teacher thinks Tony Kytes will be one of the mentioned stories, but obviously that's just a prediction and not necessarily correct.
Any clue on what the question could be? She said maybe love or something? If it was love, what other story would you compare it to?

Yeah but can you even read shakespeare for revision, I just find the language hella confusing, make sure you know the plot and where everything is, then analyse on your way in the exam, that's what imma do. Lmao wingers for life

I have no idea, I kinda thought the Son's Veto was gonna come up, but that's just kinda me wishing it will.

I'd say for love I'd write about the Son's Veto and Sophy's love for her child that is not really being reciprocated by her son. Their differences in class prevent love being emitted to one another, then blah blah blah CONTEXT.
OR Matthaus Tina and Phyllis' love: He's the only guy who respects her in her life and their love is tragic because she's in love with someone lower in class than her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending