The Student Room Group

Eduqas Biology

Haven't been able to find a thread for this, so here it goes.

Anyone else doing the Eduqas exam board (new English version of WJEC) for biology? How are you getting along and what techniques are you using to revise? :h:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes i am, there are no thread which is really annoying-.- I'm seriously struggling with revising for it and how to answer the questions the way the mark scheme wants us too:/ so far in the mock i have averaged a U... any help on how to word the answers would be much appreciated.
How did you guys find the exam? It didn't feel like there was much time...
Reply 3
Original post by dkfalling

Definitely not enough time!! I found it very hard, with the exons and introns question especially
Reply 4
Original post by dkfalling

definitely not enough time, and I found it very hard not knowing what some of the questions were asking esp with the last introns and exons question
Reply 5
Original post by FJCX
Definitely not enough time!! I found it very hard, with the exons and introns question especially

Yeah I hated the wording of the questions especially the one about the two scientists and their thoughts on Dna like what
Reply 6
I didn't finish😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
I didn't finish😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neither did I! I looked at the clock and had half an hour left, I was only half way through the paper, so I had to rush through it :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by RedRosesBloom
Neither did I! I looked at the clock and had half an hour left, I was only half way through the paper, so I had to rush through it :frown:

does anyone know how many marks the total was?
Original post by FJCX
does anyone know how many marks the total was?
It's out of 75
Reply 10
It's out of 75

Thank you
Seemed okay-ish. I ran out of time and panicked on the last nine marker tho.
Reply 12
What even was the paper. The only knowledge was knowledge on DNA :frown: does anyone know if the glycoproteins question was asking for the structure like tertiary or what it's made up of?
Also the sweet potato and water potential one was so difficult. Hope the grade boundary is like 16 for a b :frown:
Reply 13
Does any one know if there's a unofficial mark scheme out yet ?
Original post by Nxxxx16
What even was the paper. The only knowledge was knowledge on DNA :frown: does anyone know if the glycoproteins question was asking for the structure like tertiary or what it's made up of?
Also the sweet potato and water potential one was so difficult. Hope the grade boundary is like 16 for a b :frown:
More like 16 for an A!
More like 16 for an A!

Truthfully though, how well do you think you did?
(marks wise)....
Original post by ActuallyIDo
(marks wise)....

20-45ish
Best range you'll ever get. If anyone gets over 70 on this exam, i'm calling out that they had the wording of an Angel.
(marks wise)....
I literally have no idea.
I literally have no idea.

Wow
That just makes me even more nervous, I literally feel like I got 3, not even joking

Wow
That just makes me even more nervous, I literally feel like I got 3, not even joking
Me too and I'm not kidding either! Praying for a miracle. :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending