The Student Room Group

do you look and act your physical age?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by claireestelle
I'm afraid it does, i did mean it as a compliment though.

In that case, thank you!
Original post by claireestelle
that's exactly how i still feel about it, you could still try and get child bus/train fares like i used to:P

Only works when I wear no makeup now. Tried doing it the other day after school and it failed :eek: I'm starting to age :afraid:
Original post by SeanFM
I guess so :s-smilie:

Oh, that's rubbish :angry: sorry to hear that.

yeah,its annoying but i think distance learning will suit me better so hopefully worth losing the exemption over.
Original post by Namita Gurung
Only works when I wear no makeup now. Tried doing it the other day after school and it failed :eek: I'm starting to age :afraid:

i've been told being make up free is what makes me look a little younger, i m sure you dont need to panic about aging quite yet :smile:
I'm 18 - I look it but I sure as hell don't act it-- I'm like 6 on he inside
I probably look about 12 but I'm usually way too serious about things so people call me an adult.
Unfortunately i look older but i act younger. My mental age is 9 i think haha!
Im 22. I look 22 and I act like Im 20.
i'm 21
told i look about 30-35
and act like i am in my 30's
Original post by Spock's Socks

I'm mature in some ways which you have to be when you move out, get a partner but I'm still young at heart and don't see that ever changing
Posted from TSR Mobile

:ditto:

I get told ALL the time that I look young, no matter whether I have my hair up or down, short or long, wear heels or not, wear make up or not..:dontknow: My nanna says I'll be glad of it when I'm older though.
Personality-wise, I'm very very childlike in my mannerisms and outward emotions, but inside I'm like a grumpy old woman who lives on her own with rabbits and does sewing and painting and makes things, and worries about everyone constantly and is obsessed with budgets and cleaning etc, and insists things were better in the past:lol:
I'm 20. I look 16 according to many people. Sometimes I act like I am in my mid 20s and other times when I want to be goofy, I act like a 12 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
But what is a 17 year old supposed to look like tho? Is there specific features you're supposed to have at every age you reach. What's the big difference you're supposed to notice between a 16 and 17 year old ?
21, I'd say I look younger, since I still can't grow facial hair properly yet, but I'd say I act mid to late twenties, I don't drink much and very very rarely go out drinking (not that I could without spending £80 on a taxi home anyway due to where I live)
In my mid 20s and I look about my age, I've got wisdom but I'm a big kid at heart tbh :lol:
Original post by babyshawte
I'm 20. I look 16 according to many people. Sometimes I act like I am in my mid 20s and other times when I want to be goofy, I act like a 12 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
feck youre a granny

strange I am getting old...I feel the younger yeh are the more yeh get away with it
I'm 17, look 15 but act like I'm in my 20s because I'm quite mature
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I'm 16, but people think I look like I'm in Year 8..

Spoiler

I'm pretty much the same - I look quite young for my age but sometimes people who don't know me too well think I'm doing my A Levels and applying to university! (I'm also 16) :h::h:
I'm 27 but I've got a bit of baby face and can pass for early 20's.

I can act mature or be a man-child. Depends what mood I'm in. :biggrin:
Am I the only one who feels as though they look and act their own age?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Am I the only one who feels as though they look and act their own age?

Seems like it. :getmecoat:

Quick Reply

Latest