The Student Room Group

who's ready for literature tomorrow?

not me :-3 but still going to squeeze every last bit of knowledge on the book for it. what books are you studying?

GOOD LUCK
Ready? :toofunny:
I’m doing LOTF and AVFTB and I’m relying on YouTube videos to help me do well haha!
haven't been taught either of the books in the exam tomorrow (Macbeth and Pride & Prejudice) so that's going to go well...

Spoiler

A Christmas Carol should be a walkover but Blood Brothers will be the death of me- I can't remember more than 2 lines from that darn play...
Original post by surina16
haven't been taught either of the books in the exam tomorrow (Macbeth and Pride & Prejudice) so that's going to go well...

Spoiler

I'm doing Pride and Prejudice as well! :five:

Spoiler

About to start my revision now :smile:
Hoping To His Coy Mistress/The farmers' Bride does not come up!!!!
nope...

im doing heroes and an inspector calls :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by mariam687
nope...

im doing heroes and an inspector calls :smile:

me too, AIC will be okish because i kind of like it and it has a film about it. Heroes on the other hand doesnt even have a film so thats an automatic dislike.
ik..

i dont even kno the context behind heroes..

ik im gnna do better in AIC
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, and Unseen Poem
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I'm doing Pride and Prejudice as well! :five:

Spoiler

:five: Literally, they could've done Animal Farm or something because its the same length as OMAM :redface: I'm so not ready :cry:

Spoiler

Original post by Mayhem™
A Christmas Carol should be a walkover but Blood Brothers will be the death of me- I can't remember more than 2 lines from that darn play...

literally nothing to analyse in blood brothers
If you've read the poem, I'd just look at the Mark Scheme to see what u have to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending