The Student Room Group

Operation Black Vote

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Always has to be black people doesn't it? Because no other race matters...
Reply 2
Well, I'll take it. I'm a thug for voting to leave europe. Real gangsta sheeeet
Quite an incredible poster. Whats the word they would call it if the opposite way round... divisive and dangerous? yeahh

Imagine a muslim man in islamic dress waving a quran at an intimidated blue eyed blonde girl. (Its something one of these moron white power posters would portray yet is effectively what these people have done but apparently stereotyping and "dehumanising" is ok when its done AGAINST white people)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by K2G
Well, I'll take it. I'm a thug for voting to leave europe. Real gangsta sheeeet

lol
Its always maintained its point was encouraging people of black and ethnic minority races to vote. Its as simple as that and they use a range of posters. they dont need to be wholly representative of every single race theyre representing. And it doesnt matter if in some cases only blacks are represented.

i knew TSR would jump at their throats and its funny how everyone's going all politically correct when white brexiters are portrayed in a slightly degrading manner

Point is, its encouraging ethnic minorities to vote and not be intimidated by the perceived stereotypical brexiter.
Reply 6
I don't say this lightly but this seems pretty similar to how the nazis advertised, create a divide and demonise a certain demographic then the population won't be as vocal when bad things happen to them

Let's also not forget a past obv advert
image.jpeg
That man then complained when Hartlepool wanted to do it in reverse for a fancy dress costume.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by lolatmaths
Its always maintained its point was encouraging people of black and ethnic minority races to vote. Its as simple as that and they use a range of posters. they dont need to be wholly representative of every single race theyre representing. And it doesnt matter if in some cases only blacks are represented.

i knew TSR would jump at their throats and its funny how everyone's going all politically correct when white brexiters are portrayed in a slightly degrading manner

Point is, its encouraging ethnic minorities to vote and not be intimidated by the perceived stereotypical brexiter.

Cool so we can talk about the perceived stereotypical Muslim a person who will rape you then blow you up? Just so people feel they can live their lives and not to be intimidated
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by joecphillips
Cool so we can talk about the perceived stereotypical Muslim a person who will rape you then blow you up?

We can do it if we want and we can expect the criticism that we get from it. Point is, this seems a more plausible assumed stereotype that doesnt incite religious hatred.

As i said, its funny how you seem to be offended by the political incorrectness, when youre always politically incorrect yourself on this forum.
Reply 9
We can do it if we want and we can expect the criticism that we get from it. Point is, this seems a more plausible assumed stereotype that doesnt incite religious hatred.

As i said, its funny how you seem to be offended by the political incorrectness, when youre always politically incorrect yourself on this forum.

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and I don't care about pc but you do in certain times I want people like you to be consistent so that is why I call you out when you say this is acceptable

I also note that you called me out for bs the other day despite the evidence that has been produced, do you want to go back and comment on that?
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and I don't care about pc but you do in certain times I want people like you to be consistent so that is why I call you out when you say this is acceptable

be politically incorrect as you like when making a point. Dont do it out of your own irrational hatred or incite hatred. Thats just unnecessary and counter productive.

There was once a day when being politically incorrect meant you were making compelling, insightful and new points, things that we werent told of before and brings a new perspective. This never occurred on TSR and is now done by idiots who do it just for the sake of it. to deliberately provoke the "lefties" for the fun of it. Its not done by intelligent people.

the problem on TSR is the political incorrectness has no value so it is perceived to be (and likely to be) out of one's hatred. Its so repeated to the point that it has no value.
Reply 11
be politically incorrect as you like when making a point. Dont do it out of your own irrational hatred or incite hatred. Thats just unnecessary and counter productive.

There was once a day when being politically incorrect meant you were making compelling, insightful and new points, things that we werent told of before and brings a new perspective. This never occurred on TSR and is now done by idiots who do it just for the sake of it. to deliberately provoke the "lefties" for the fun of it. Its not done by intelligent people.

the problem on TSR is the political incorrectness has no value so it is perceived to be (and likely to be) out of one's hatred. Its so repeated to the point that it has no value.

Are you saying I invite hatred? Or do you agree with my methods to make my points?

If you are saying I'm inciting hatred or anyone else is 101 is the number you need and I don't hate anyone.
Are you saying I invite hatred? Or do you agree with my methods to make my points?

If you are saying I'm inciting hatred or anyone else is 101 is the number you need and I don't hate anyone.

Perhaps saying 'muslims rape and blow themselves up' does incite hatred towards muslims if you use a little intuition. Saying brexiters are white thugs doesnt.

I simply stated my criteria for political incorrectness and when it can be appropriately used and also pointed out your own hypocrisy and irrationality when you seemed to have gotten offended.
Reply 13
Perhaps saying 'muslims rape and blow themselves up' does incite hatred towards muslims if you use a little intuition. Saying brexiters are white thugs doesnt.

I simply stated my criteria for political incorrectness and when it can be appropriately used and also pointed out your own hypocrisy and irrationality when you seemed to have gotten offended.

What so saying that a group breaks laws incites hatred but saying that white people do it is not.

There is a double standard within this and you are the embodiment of that oh that incites hatred but when it goes against a certain group it is acceptable this goes back to my post these posters attacking whites are acceptable but you say pretty much anything against minority's is not.
Original post by Mathemagicien
They usually at least say black and minority ethnic (although blacks are also minority ethnic...), although they do almost always portray black people, without other races

E.g. this poster

But the Black Votes poster does the opposite... only refers to black people, yet portrays not a black person, but a woman of Southern Asian ancestry

Are you sure this photo is real? It wouldn't surprise me given.... Labour but there was a trend a while back photoshopping these.
What so saying that a group breaks laws incites hatred but saying that white people do it is not.

There is a double standard within this and you are the embodiment of that oh that incites hatred but when it goes against a certain group it is acceptable this goes back to my post these posters attacking whites are acceptable but you say pretty much anything against minority's is not.

Is this really difficult to understand?

Im not defending muslims at all, if that is what youre implying. You can say 'Rape is tolerated by muslims'. Quotes in the Quran can substantiate that claim. 'Muslims are rapists' is simply inciting hatred.

you can say 'Apostasy is tolerated by muslims'. Quotes in the Quran can substantiate that claim. 'Muslims blow themselves up' is simply inciting hatred.

In both cases, its politically incorrect but the former is compelling and has more truth (and ignorance to a certain level), the latter is what the ignorant idiots tend to say.

'Brexiters are white thugs' doesnt incite hatred at all.

You havent understood what ive said. Thanks for wasting my time, guess i shouldnt have assumed you had a little intelligence and intuition.

how about you go back to your safe space with the rest of the politically incorrect and uneducated tossers.
Joke's on them most naturalised Blacks and Asians I've talked to so far have told me they would vote to leave.

This poster is borderline racial hatred though I hate to say it.

If I started an operation white vote with images of a small number of white people being surrounded by every growing numbers of increasingly aggressive and demanding people of foreign origins the police would promptly be at my door baton and taser in hand.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrControversial
Joke's on them most naturalised Blacks and Asians I've talked to so far have told me they would vote to leave.

Theyre encouraging people to vote, not encouraging people to vote remain. And yes, ive seen such a trend too weirdly, you would assume minorities are more tolerant.
Reply 18

Is this really difficult to understand?

Im not defending muslims at all, if that is what youre implying. You can say 'Rape is tolerated by muslims'. Quotes in the Quran can substantiate that claim. 'Muslims are rapists' is simply inciting hatred.

you can say 'Apostasy is tolerated by muslims'. Quotes in the Quran can substantiate that claim. 'Muslims blow themselves up' is simply inciting hatred.

In both cases, its politically incorrect but the former is compelling and has more truth (and ignorance to a certain level), the latter is what the ignorant idiots tend to say.

'Brexiters are white thugs' doesnt incite hatred at all.

You havent understood what ive said. Thanks for wasting my time, guess i shouldnt have assumed you had a little intelligence and intuition.

how about you go back to your safe space with the rest of the politically incorrect and uneducated tossers.

How does it not?
Look at the definition of thug you are saying that white people voting to leave the eu are violent or a criminal how is that different from saying Muslims commit certain crimes?

I don't need a safe space and if you don't realise that my statement was being as rediculous as the thought that all white people wanting to leave are violent criminals then you need help.

Both of them are yet you accept one but not the other why are you so hypocritical?
Theyre encouraging people to vote, not encouraging people to vote remain. And yes, ive seen such a trend too weirdly, you would assume minorities are more tolerant.

The political message is obvious.

You have a current system that allows unlimited immigration. We have several minorities against the native majority. Minorities can be turned into victim identities, it's almost like protectorates within a country. The same psychology we might use to fear monger countries near to Russia into seeking our protection and getting them aligned with us.

You see there's a big white racist man, representing the white threatening scary majority and the innocent "sleeping" or submissive Asian woman. Don't vote or vote to stay and the majority will remain, minorities will be under threat as they will not be able to receive reinforcements, the majority will win, the majority will survive. Actually that's pretty anti-democratic way to destroy the majority you don't like.

Eek. So basically it's moderate racial hatred against whites.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending